Chapter 3 Letter from Parents

Gu Luoxi pushed open the door of the cabin and found that there were a lot of supplies neatly arranged in the house. There are rice, flour, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, as well as a variety of fresh vegetables, fruits, and meats.

  Gu Luoxi still understands the durable materials such as rice and flour, but Gu Luoxi has some doubts about these fresh vegetables.

  "Why are these vegetables, fruits, and meat still so fresh? It's as if they were just put in." Gu Luoxi asked Xiao Hua in his mind. If you speak in your mind, can you also communicate with Xiaohua in your mind?

  "Yes, because the flow of space is very slow, and when the owner of the space doesn't enter the space, the flow of space is equivalent to static." Xiaohua is very happy about Gu Luoxi's discovery, and a little bit of it in the crisp childish voice. At the end, it seems that the owner of this term is not so stupid.

  "Of course, after Luo Xi, you can increase the level of the space in the future, you can freely control the flow of time in the space, and it will be very convenient to grow vegetables and so on." Xiaohua continued.

  Gu Luoxi nodded happily. It seems that this space is still very useful. He has to speed up the upgrade. "Xiaohua, what are the conditions for the upgrade of the space?"

  "It takes one thousand cash to upgrade the space to one level, ten thousand cash to upgrade to the second level, one hundred thousand cash to upgrade to the third level...and so on." Xiaohua is still very satisfied with such a self-motivated owner, actively Explained.

  "This cabin was originally opened only when the space was upgraded to level 1, but I used my spiritual power to open it in advance for Luo Xi, so Luo Xi still has to be upgraded to level one as soon as possible." Xiaohua said again. .

  Hearing Xiaohua's explanation, Gu Luoxi didn't feel that the conditions for this space upgrade were too harsh, but it was more difficult for his current situation.

  And Gu Luoxi heard Xiaohua say that it opened the cabin ahead of time because of his spiritual energy, and Gu Luoxi was very moved. Even for Xiaohua, she has to work hard to upgrade her space.

  "Xiaohua, I will work hard." Gu Luoxi said seriously.

  Afterwards, Gu Luoxi chatted with Xiaohua for a while, and then withdrew his consciousness from the space.

  Back to reality, Gu Luoxi found that he was lying next to the bed, and Zhao Hong hadn't come in outside the house. It seemed that it didn't take long. Otherwise, with Zhao Hong's temperament and the attitude she had just toward her, she would definitely come in and ask herself immediately after she recovered.

  Gu Luoxi walked to the front of his cabinet and opened the drawer. Gu Luoxi remembered that he should still have more than 100 yuan at this time. Sure enough, I opened the stationery box in the drawer, and it contained 120 yuan, 80 cents, and some food stamps and cloth tickets.

  Gu Luoxi has spent the past few years in the countryside very sparingly. Basically, he hasn't made any new clothes. He eats three-point full, and occasionally five-point full. The whole person looks a little sick, so save eating. More than one hundred dollars saved.

  But Gu Luoxi remembered that before she married Cao Li in her previous life, the drawer was moved when she came back, the stationery box was opened, there was no money in it, and all kinds of tickets were also stolen.

  For the person who stole the money, Gu Luoxi didn't need to think about it, only Zhao Hong. Because the educated youths order those male educated youths, they never come to their female educated youth's house.