Chapter 43 The next moment of collecting antiques

Start from the beginning

  The owner of the antique stall used his spare time to scan the items selected by Gu Luoxi, sneered at Gu Luoxi's inability to choose them, and they looked like fakes.

  Although the owner of the antique stall thought the items were fakes, they didn't show up on the surface. He pretended to reluctantly cut his love, and said: "Little girl, you are very discerning. These are all antiques that I have treasured for a long time, and some of them are still treasures from my family..."

  The owner of the antique stall babbled a big deal, which means how precious these antiques are. Gu Luoxi saw that the owner of the antique stall saw her as a layman, and that she wanted to slaughter customers.

  Gu Luoxi held back a smile and said to the owner of the antique stall: "Since these are so precious to you, I will change a few."

  The antique stall owner was a little stunned when he heard Gu Luoxi say this, thinking that this girl is too unreasonable to play the card, right? The owner of the antique stall didn't know what to say for a while.

  After a long while, the antique stall owner came back to his senses, and said embarrassingly, "Oh, I think you really want to buy these, I'll give you a bit cheaper, and only charge you two for these. Hundred yuan, what do you think."

  Gu Luoxi smiled and said nothing.

  Seeing Gu Luoxi just looking at him with a smile, the antique stall owner became even more embarrassed. It seemed that his trick was completely seen through, but he didn't want to let the big fish Gu Luoxi go, so he had no choice but to bite the bullet and said:

  "Oh, girl, you can say the price yourself. If you can take it away, I will definitely take it away for you."

  "Fifty." Gu Luoxi said with a smile.

  "Fifty! It's not good, there is no such bargaining."

  In fact, the owner of the antique stall has already moved in his heart. There are many things in his stall that were picked up from the waste collection station or bought at an ultra-low price. You can make a profit by just selling one or two yuan, let alone fifty.

  "It's only fifty. I'll go to another house if I don't sell it."

  Gu Luoxi had to get up and go to another place to see if he made a move. In fact, Gu Luoxi had always paid attention to the look of the antique stall owner. She knew that when she said fifty, the antique stall owner was already in his heart.

  "Okay, okay, fifty is fifty, don't you go." The antique stall owner said with a reluctant expression, but he was already secretly happy in his heart.

  While talking, the owner of the antique stall was about to take Gu Luoxi's arm to tell her not to leave, but Fu Yiling quickly blocked her eyes and gave the owner of the antique stall a cold look.

  The antique stall owner retracted his hand angrily, and said with a grin: "Girl, how can I pretend to be for you?"

  "Okay." Gu Luoxi didn't say anything about Fu Yiling's actions to protect the calf, but felt a little amused.

  Gu Luoxi readily took out fifty yuan from her pocket and handed it to the owner of the antique stall, and then took a few antiques that the owner of the antique stall had packed in a bag.

  Gu Luoxi was very happy to be able to buy a few genuine antiques at such a low price.

Seeing that Gu Luoxi had actually bought a few tattered pieces at a few stalls nearby, they were immediately moved, wondering where they were taking advantage of it.