Chapter 37 The scores of the college entrance examination

Start from the beginning

  Gu Luoxi also learned from others that her college entrance examination results this year were the number one in the liberal arts in the province where she is located, and Fu Yiling was second.

  After getting the grades and the admission letter, Gu Luoxi's heart that has been hanging around can finally be let go.

  Gu Luoxi was very happy. Her two years of review has not been in vain, and the second elder and Fu Yiling no longer need to stay in Cao Village because of themselves.

  Because I was in a good mood, Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling cooked a large table of dishes on the afternoon of the day when they got the transcript, ready to celebrate.

  The family went back to their rooms after having dinner together, but until the night, Gu Luoxi's excitement gradually calmed down.

  Next, you should pack your luggage quickly and return to Beijing as soon as possible.

  It is the beginning of January in 1978, and there is less than a month before the New Year. Gu Luoxi wants to arrive in Beijing before the New Year, so that he can also have a New Year's Eve dinner with his parents.

  Gu Luoxi turned over and told Fu Yiling next to him about his next plan. Fu Yiling also had no objection. He would go wherever Gu Luoxi went anyway.

  In the early morning of the next day, Gu Luoxi told the second elder about his plan again. Of course, the second elder was very supportive of Gu Luoxi's decision to return to Beijing. Because not only is Gu Luoxi looking forward to returning to Beijing, but the two elders have long wanted to go back to the capital for a visit.

  As a result, the Gu Luoxi family began to take action one after another, and they all began to pack their bags.

  Because Gu Luoxi has lived in this yard for the longest time, she has the most things relatively speaking. It has been three days before she has packed all her luggage.

  Some inconspicuous things, Gu Luoxi quietly put them into the space while packing, but there are many conspicuous things, but Gu Luoxi did not put them in the space, but packed them and put them aside, ready to mail. Back to the capital.

  Fu Yiling knew about Gu Luoxi's space, but the second elder never knew. Moreover, if Gu Luoxi told them about space, the two elders might still be a little unacceptable for a while. Therefore, Gu Luoxi was not easy to be exposed, so he had to post many things back to Kyoto.

  After most of the luggage was packed and packed, Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling went to the county with large and small bags.

  Although the cost of mailing parcels is very expensive, but fortunately, in recent years, Gu Luoxi has also done some space tasks in his spare time, so Gu Luoxi is not short of money at the moment.

  After spending nearly fifty yuan in mailing fees, Gu Luoxi finally sent all the luggage out.

  After solving the baggage matter, Gu Luoxi thought, before leaving Cao Village, take the two children and Fu Yiling to take another photo as a souvenir. Gu Luoxi thought that the two elders should have not taken photos for many years, so it is better to ask the two elders to take a family photo together.

  After talking to the second elder that she wanted to take pictures, He Shulan said that she and Fu Zhiyuan are both very old, so there is no need to take pictures, which is a waste of money. However, He Shulan still approves of taking pictures of the two children and Gu Luoxi, she thinks it is quite good.

  But what does taking photos have to do with age? Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling persuaded the two elders for a long time, and they finally succeeded.