Chapter 25 Cao Li harassing Gu Luoxi

Start from the beginning

  The first two tasks gave Gu Luoxi a bit of a headache. Although Gu Luoxi often planted land at the first level of space, the area of ​​the field can only be planted with a hundred seeds at most, so it is full, so Even if Gu Luoxi was of his own race, he could complete the task in one morning.

  But now that the space has been upgraded, the area of ​​the fields has expanded several times. Gu Luoxi estimated that it would be necessary to plant 500 seeds to fill these fields.

  If Gu Luoxi planted 500 seeds alone, then she would have to plant them for at least two or three days. Besides, the most important thing is that she now takes care of her two children most of the time every day.

  It seems that the speed of doing tasks will be much slower in the future. Fortunately, the task is not limited to completion time, and it is not something that can be completed overnight if you want to earn 100,000 yuan to upgrade the space to level three, so I am also anxious. Not coming.

  Gu Luoxi took the children while doing tasks like this, more than three months have passed. At first everything was calm, but soon this calm was broken.

  This morning, Gu Luoxi got up early as usual and after having breakfast with Fu Yiling, Fu Yiling went to work, and Gu Luoxi was going to take the children to the space to do tasks and other tasks.

  However, Gu Luoxi suddenly discovered that there seemed to be a figure behind a tree not far from her yard. Gu Luoxi frowned and did not walk forward blindly. Instead, she asked Xiaohua in her mind if she could know. Who is hiding behind the tree?

  Xiao Hua hesitated, but she sighed and said, "Luo Xi, the person behind the tree is Cao Li. In fact, since you went to the county town with Fu Yiling to meet Cao Li last month, Cao Li has secretly come here. I've peeped around you many times around the yard."

  "I originally wanted to remind you, but I was worried that you would be ruined by Cao Li, a scumbag." Xiao Hua continued to explain in a low voice.

  Gu Luoxi didn't blame Xiao Hua for not reminding herself earlier that being peeped would indeed affect her mood, let alone being stared at by Cao Li, Gu Luoxi felt sick just thinking about it.

  He didn't take the initiative to trouble Cao Li, but he still dared to get in on the initiative.

  After Gu Luoxi locked all the doors and windows of the main house from inside, he took the two children into the space together.

  After the space was upgraded to Level 2, Xiao Hua's ability was greatly improved. Now even if Gu Luoxi enters the space, Xiao Hua can perceive the real environment. Gu Luoxi locked the door only to leave a little buffer time, so that he could come out of the space.

  But Cao Li was also a guilty man. When he saw Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling in the county seat, he didn't recognize him for a while.

  Gu Luoxi's recovery after giving birth to the child turned out to be more charming than before pregnancy. Cao Li only glanced at it, and at the time he had many evil thoughts, but when he saw Fu Yiling on the side, he suddenly felt a little bit embarrassed.

  So after that, Cao Li only dared to hide behind the tree and peek at Gu Luoxi.

  But Cao Li still didn't give up. He wanted to find a suitable opportunity to have a few words with Gu Luoxi. Maybe Gu Luoxi would like him too? After all, he is also the son of the village head, and he has a great status in the village.

  At that time, he and Gu Luoxi will love each other. Even if Fu Yiling finds out, she can push all the mistakes to Gu Luoxi, except that Gu Luoxi seduce him.

  Fu Yiling might get divorced from Gu Luoxi in a fit of anger. In the end, Gu Luoxi had a woman and two children at his mercy?

  Although all this was just Cao Li's conjecture, Cao Li couldn't help thinking about it, and the corner of his mouth raised a big arc.

  Today I finally caught the opportunity. Cao Li asked about it before. Fu Yiling and a few young people will be sent to repair the bridge in the next village today.

  So Cao Li pretended to be sick with his parents today, saying that he had a terrible headache, maybe it was a cold. Cao Li's parents also spoiled Cao Li very much, and Cao Li's father was the village head, so he directly granted Cao Li a leave to let him rest at home.

  But in fact, as soon as the village chief and his wife left, Cao Li slipped behind the tree around the yard of Gu Luoxi's house.

  After Gu Luoxi entered the space, he gently put the two children on the bed in the bedroom of the space. The two children haven't woken up yet.

  Gu Luoxi asked Xiaohua to take care of the two children here, but she turned around and went to the living room. He found out some sickles and machetes and placed them on the open space in the living room. These sickle and machete were all taken by Gu Luoxi before. Used for cutting vegetables.

  Although Xiao Hua was looking at the child in the bedroom, her consciousness still knew what Gu Luoxi was doing. Seeing Gu Luoxi's actions, Xiaohua hurriedly persuaded him in Gu Luoxi's consciousness: "Luo Xi, don't be impulsive, you and Cao Li are very different in strength. If you can't hack Cao Li all at once, he will easily The knife, grab it and hurt you."

  Gu Luoxi didn't answer Xiao Hua's words, but after finding the knife and placing it on the floor of the living room, he left the space. Gu Luoxi will walk to the crib and tuck the two pieces of clothing into the bedding of the crib. From a distance, they look like two children sleeping in the crib.

  After doing all this, Gu Luoxi walked to the table and chairs in the room, poured a glass of water and took a sip.

  After a while, there was no movement outside. Just when Gu Luoxi thought that Cao Li was about to give up, Xiao Hua reminded him in Gu Luoxi's mind: "Luo Xi, Cao Li walked over to the courtyard. "

  Gu Luoxi walked to the door of the house, unlocked the door inside the door, and opened the door in one fell swoop.

  Cao Li was startled when the door of the house suddenly opened. But when he saw that the person walking out was the Gu Luoxi he was thinking of, he immediately smiled and said, "Luo Xi, long time no see, I will come to see you."

  Gu Luoxi sneered at the corner of his mouth, and said coldly: "Oh? Is there any friendship between us?"

  "Luo Xi, what are you talking about? I'm not watching you take care of two children at home alone. I'll see if I can help." Although Cao Li hated Gu Luoxi's birth of Two wild species, but he didn't show it on the surface. On the contrary, they seemed to care about Gu Luoxi and the two children.

  For what Cao Li said, Gu Luoxi, who had no knowledge in the previous life, might be very moved, but it is obvious that Gu Luoxi in this life only finds these words very ridiculous.

  And he even dared to mention the child? Both of Gu Luoxi's children in the previous life died directly or indirectly at Cao Li's hands.

  The coldness in Gu Luoxi's eyes was even worse.