Chapter 22: Luo Xi's Premature Birth

Start from the beginning

  Gu Luoxi's state is really bad these days. Except for occasional food, she can't take any interest in anything else. Although she herself feels that this is not good for the child in her stomach, no matter how hard Gu Luoxi works, she still Can't make one's mood better.

  One night when she was nearly nine months pregnant, Gu Luoxi suddenly felt a pain in her stomach, and a small pool of blood appeared under her body. Gu Luoxi knew that she might be giving birth prematurely.

  Gu Luoxi called Fu Yiling, and Fu Yiling woke up.

  "Fu Yiling, I may be giving birth prematurely, please go and ask your parents to come and help me see it." Gu Luoxi saw Fu Yiling awake and said.

  Soon the second elder rushed over with Fu Yiling in a hurry. After He Shulan took the pulse for Gu Luoxi in a hurry, she said: "Luo Xi, I'm afraid you are really going to give birth prematurely, and it will take more than a month to arrive. Your due date, now you have a baby, and their fetal position in your abdomen is probably not right, so you are likely to have a difficult delivery. In this situation, it is better to go to the hospital as soon as possible."

  Gu Luoxi nodded, He Shulan stuffed all the more than one hundred dollars in her pocket into Gu Luoxi's hands. This was the last bit of money he and the old man had hidden, but now the situation is critical, and He Shulan does not feel any distress. , He gave all the money in his body to Gu Luoxi.

  "Luo Xi, I still have more than 100 yuan here. You bring it. It should be enough. You don't need to worry. If it is not enough, let Fu Yiling come back and tell us that everyone will think of a solution together." He Shulan said.

  "Mom, no need, I have money."

  Gu Luoxi evaded it twice, but her stomach hurts for a while, and she didn't have the energy to say more, so she had to take the money first, and then it would not be too late to return it to the second elder.

  Fu Yiling rode a bicycle and took Gu Luoxi to the hospital in the county town. It took more than an hour to get to the hospital. The road at night was very dark, and Fu Yiling couldn't ride too fast even if he was in a hurry.

  When Gu Luoxi arrived at the hospital, everyone was almost exhausted. Before she entered the hospital, she put a glass of spring water, a peach, and some cash in a cloth bag and handed it to Fu Yiling.

  Gu Luoxi weakly commanded: "Children born are only dead or alive, and they are not allowed to be thrown away. If their breath is too weak, they will give them some spiritual spring water or crush peaches when they are not paying attention. Feed them some."

  "Okay, I will take care of our children." Fu Yiling carried the bag and ran into the hospital with Gu Luoxi in his arms.

  After arriving in the delivery room, Fu Yiling wanted to accompany Gu Luoxi into the delivery room. Gu Luoxi didn't want to agree, but worried that if something happened to the child in his stomach, if Fu Yiling was in the delivery room, he could feed the child in time. Spring water or something. So Gu Luoxi did not hesitate too much and agreed to Fu Yiling's proposal.

  When Gu Luoxi lay down on the delivery bed, she didn't have much energy. Upon seeing this, Fu Yiling hurriedly passed the spirit spring water to Gu Luoxi and motioned to her to drink a little too.

  Gu Luoxi did not refuse, so he took the cup and drank the spirit spring water in the cup. Anyway, there are a lot of spiritual spring water in the space. After drinking the spiritual spring water in the cup, Gu Luoxi refilled the cup with spiritual spring water when people were not paying attention, and then handed it to Fu Yiling again.

  After drinking a glass of spiritual spring water, Gu Luoxi felt that his body had recovered a little strength. And the pain gradually subsided.

  At this time, the doctor checked the condition of the finger opening for Gu Luoxi, and then said to Gu Luoxi that she had already opened all her fingers and was ready to start giving birth.

  After trying for nearly an hour, Gu Luoxi still did not give birth.

  At this time, the doctor said again that the baby's fetal position in Gu Luoxi's stomach was not correct, and it seemed that the child could not be born after a normal delivery. He had to have a caesarean section as soon as possible, otherwise the baby might suffer from hypoxia. The doctor asked Gu Luoxi if she could accept a C-section.

  In this era, people's thinking is still very backward. Many people give birth at home, and very few can come to the hospital, let alone a C-section.

  The doctor actually wanted to suggest that Gu Luoxi had a caesarean section from the very beginning, but Gu Luoxi's situation might be able to give birth smoothly, so he asked Gu Luoxi to try it. Now I tried for an hour but it still doesn't work, then I must have a cesarean section immediately.

  Otherwise, the child in the belly of a pregnant woman is prone to suffocation due to lack of oxygen and various complications.

  After thinking about it, Gu Luoxi agreed to a C-section. Although Fu Yiling was worried, he did not oppose Gu Luoxi's decision because he also heard his mother said in advance that Gu Luoxi was pregnant with two children. Maybe the fetal position is not about to have a caesarean delivery, so he has already been mentally prepared.

  The doctor originally prepared a long article to explain to Gu Luoxi and the others what a C-section is, but she didn't expect that the couple would directly agree to a C-section without much hesitation, which surprised her.

  But astonished to surprise, the doctor didn't stop her hand movements. She ordered her assistants to quickly prepare the anesthetics and other items needed for caesarean delivery.

  If you save a little more time now, the chances of your child's survival will be much greater, and you can avoid the need to explain the caesarean section. Of course, the doctor is also very happy. And seeing the couple trusting themselves so much, the doctor was also moved. She thought in her heart that she would have to perform the operation carefully when she waited.

The items for the operation were quickly brought over. The doctors and assistants put on surgical gowns and sterile gloves, etc., and asked Fu Yiling to leave the delivery room because it was necessary to maintain a sterile state during the operation.

  Fu Yiling's parents are both medical professors, and he knows this. Without a doctor's explanation, he left the delivery room and came to Gu Luoxi before leaving and said: "Luo Xi, don't be afraid, I will always wait outside. You and your child."

  Gu Luoxi didn't have much strength anymore, and nodded weakly without speaking.

  After Fu Yiling left the delivery room, the doctors began to do some preoperative examinations for Gu Luoxi. After everything was normal, they began to give Gu Luoxi anesthesia.

  Soon the anesthetic had an effect, and the doctor began to perform the operation seriously. The operation of the caesarean section was very complicated, and the doctor needed to be very careful. The operation lasted for nearly two hours before it was almost completed.

  When Gu Luoxi heard two crisp baby crying from the delivery room, she finally felt relieved and fainted.