Chapter 21 Depressed in the Heart

Start from the beginning

  This Cao Li must have done something painful for Gu Luoxi, otherwise Gu Luoxi would not say such a request, nor would he become in his current state.

  "Luo Xi, can I ask why?" Fu Yiling hesitated for a while before asking.

  "Because he deserves to die."

  Gu Luoxi turned her head and continued to speak with cold eyes: "If you really kill him, I will tell you why."

  "good."

  Fu Yiling nodded. He felt that this reason should be a very painful thing, but it was impossible for Fu Yiling to guess what it was.

  "Luo Xi, don't be like this, okay? I'm very worried about you." Fu Yiling said sadly. He didn't know why Gu Luoxi's attitude toward him suddenly changed so much. Could that so-called reason have something to do with him?

  Gu Luoxi closed her eyes and rubbed her eyebrows with her hands. After a long while, she sighed and said, "I suddenly remembered some things from the past today, and my heart is a little confused. Let me be alone."

  After hearing this, Fu Yiling had to leave first.

  Gu Luoxi's feelings for Fu Yiling are very complicated. Gu Luoxi hated Fu Yiling in the previous life, but she didn't know whether she should hate him in this life.

  During her eight months of pregnancy, Fu Yiling has been taking care of her meticulously. Moreover, Fu Yiling in this life has no memory of the things in the previous life, so he hates him, and he is somewhat wronged. But it was impossible for Gu Luoxi not to hate it at all.

  The next morning, before Fu Yiling started work, she went to Gu Luoxi's house and took a look at Gu Luoxi, wondering if she was in a better mood, but found that Gu Luoxi, who had always been up early, hadn't woken up yet.

  Fu Yiling felt abnormal, but after repeated confirmations, she found that Gu Luoxi was only sleeping, not fainting, and Fu Yiling let out a long sigh of relief.

  After confirming that Gu Luoxi was sleeping, Fu Yiling didn't want to wake her up, but took the working tools lightly and went to work in the fields.

  After the beginning of the spring, Fu Yiling kept working tools in Gu Luoxi's place during these days, so that he could come to see Gu Luoxi's situation every morning and evening. Gu Luoxi felt that Fu Yiling had a hard time at work. Breakfast and dinner will be prepared in advance, and lunch will be prepared in advance for Fu Yiling to take with him.

  But today, Fu Yiling obviously didn't have breakfast. He wanted to make some by himself, but worried that Gu Luoxi would feel upset when he woke up, so Fu Yiling just took the tools and went to work in the fields.

  As soon as Fu Yiling left with her front foot, Gu Luoxi opened her eyes a second later.

  In fact, Gu Luoxi woke up a long time ago, but she felt exhausted physically and mentally, she had no energy, and she didn't want to get up. After Fu Yiling came over, Gu Luoxi didn't want to face him or say a word to him. Fortunately, he just pretended to sleep.

  When Fu Yiling left work at noon, because he did not bring lunch today and did not eat in the morning, Fu Yiling first went back to the bullpen to eat something, and then thought of the state of Gu Luoxi yesterday. In Gu Luoxi's yard.

  After arriving in the yard and entering the main house, Fu Yiling realized that Gu Luoxi was still asleep? Suddenly, I felt something was wrong, but when I checked it forward, I found that Gu Luoxi seemed to be dizzy this time and it was not as simple as sleeping.

  Fu Yiling suddenly felt anxious, thinking of Gu Luoxi already fainted in the morning? Is it just your own medical skills to distinguish mistakes?

  Fu Yiling was annoyed by her carelessness, and ran to the bullpen to find her parents to get Gu Luoxi's pulse.

  Gu Luoxi did not pretend to be asleep this time, but was really dizzy.

  After Fu Yiling's parents got Gu Luoxi's pulse, they shook their heads and felt worried in their hearts. Seeing her parents' behavior like this, Fu Yiling suddenly became more nervous and asked: "Parents, what's wrong with Luo Xi."

  "Hey, you dead boy, I have said that you should always pay attention to Luo Xi's emotions, and don't confront her. Women in the later stages of pregnancy are more sensitive and anxious."

  He Shulan sighed and continued to speak: "Luo Xi girl doesn't know what's going on. She came over and got her pulse a few days ago. Everything is fine. From her pulse condition today, she turned out to be worried and frustrated, causing fainting. How is it good?"

  "When did Luo Xi start to worry about this child? Why can't you find this when you come to Luo Xi every day?" He Shulan continued to ask her son.

  "Luo Xi may have been a little anxious since the beginning of the year, but I think she is usually fine and everything is normal. The only thing that is wrong is yesterday. Luo Xi said that she suddenly remembered something, and then her emotions were very wrong." Fu Yiling probably I talked about Gu Luoxi's status yesterday, but of course he didn't say that Gu Luoxi asked him to kill people. Fu Yiling worried that the two elders would think too much.

  The second elder didn't get angry when he heard his son say this. Yesterday, he found something was wrong, so why didn't he tell them? Maybe she found out earlier and soothed her. Girl Luo Xi wouldn't faint today.

  If it is common diseases such as ordinary hypoglycemia and anemia that cause fainting, it is better to deal with it. If you feed some sugar water or ginseng soup, you will wake up soon. But if this kind of heart disease causes fainting, the patient may subconsciously not want to wake up.

  And now Gu Luoxi is in the late pregnancy, so he can't take any medicine at all, so the only thing he can do for now is to wait and see when Gu Luoxi wakes up.

  Fu Yiling asked for leave from the brigade and was guarding Gu Luoxi with his parents. Now they don't care about the identity of any bad guys. They also reported to the brigade that Gu Luoxi had fainted. They came to take care of them, and even if the villagers went to sue them, it was okay. Now Gu Luoxi people are fainted. They were passively approaching Fu Yiling and others, so they did not constitute a charge of approaching bad elements.

  Fu Yiling and his parents stayed with Gu Luoxi all day and night, and it was not until the next night that Gu Luoxi slowly opened his eyes.

  When Gu Luoxi woke up, he found that Fu Yiling's parents were anxiously pacing back and forth in the room, but they were worried that it would make Gu Luoxi noisy, and the two elders were walking lightly.

  Gu Luoxi didn't hate Fu Yiling's parents. She felt that she didn't know that she was pregnant with their son's child. During the pregnancy in this life, the two elders often took care of Gu Luoxi and took good care of her, so Gu Luoxi did not want to anger them.

  But for Fu Yiling, Gu Luoxi didn't give him a look.