Chapter 14 Preparing for the winter

Start from the beginning

  The two tasks this time are: harvest ten crops, reward 10 yuan for completion of the task; make a winter clothing for yourself or your family, reward 50 yuan for completion of the task.

  Seeing the content of the second task, Gu Luoxi realized that she, Fu Yiling, and Fu Yiling's parents did not seem to have any warm clothes. It's only November, and Gu Luoxi often feels that it's not cold enough. If it's another two months, it will be the coldest in the New Year. If they don't have warm clothes, they would really not have a good time this winter.

  Gu Luoxi thought for a while and decided that after completing the first task of harvesting crops, he would go to the county town to buy fabrics and other winter clothes. After all, fabric cotton is still very expensive in this era, she has to do tasks to earn some money.

  Gu Luoxi walked to the field in front of the wooden house to look at the growth of the green vegetables and potato seeds, and found that the green vegetables and potatoes had just sprouted out. Although the growth rate is already many times faster in reality, at this rate, these crops still have to wait many days to be harvested. Gu Luoxi couldn't help but feel a little discouraged when he thought of this.

  "Luo Xi, you can fill them with some spiritual spring water to water them."

  Xiaohua reminded, "As I explained to you before, Lingquan water can shorten the growth cycle of crops."

  Hearing Xiao Hua's reminder, Gu Luoxi remembered that Xiao Hua had indeed said something similar, and she had forgotten it because she was too busy these two days. Gu Luoxi found a bucket in the small wooden house, and went to the stream to fill a bucket full of spiritual spring water. After returning to the field, Gu Luoxi poured all the crops in spiritual spring water.

  Although the number of crops is not small, watering is much faster than planting. It only took less than half an hour for Gu Luoxi to water all the fifty green vegetables and fifty potato seedlings.

  When Gu Luoxi stopped to rest, he found that the crops that had first been poured out of the spring water had already begun to grow at a speed visible to the naked eye. After another half an hour, the crops began to mature one after another.

  Gu Luoxi began to harvest these crops one by one, starting with the first mature cabbage. It took nearly an hour for Gu Luoxi to harvest all the vegetables and potatoes and put them neatly on the edge of the field.

  The space of the cabin is not too big. It is already quite full. If all these crops are put into the cabin, there will be no place to stay at that time, so Gu Luoxi can only stack these crops temporarily. It's on the edge of the field, and I will find a way to store it later.

  Fortunately, not only the things in the small wooden house can be kept fresh, but everything else in the space can be kept fresh, so Gu Luoxi didn't worry any more.

  After washing his hands and returning to the cabin, Gu Luo picked up the task note and submitted the task as soon as he thought about it. Just like last time, ten brand new reunions appeared on the table, Gu Luoxi Collect the money and leave the space.

  Gu Luoxi looked at the sky outside, and there was basically no change when he entered the space. This time Gu Luoxi entered the space and stayed for more than two hours. The reality should have passed more than ten seconds, so there must be no change. .

  However, after working in the space for more than two hours, Gu Luoxi thought that he was still pregnant, so he went back to the bed and lay down to rest. Before she knew it, she fell asleep.

  When Gu Luoxi woke up again, it was already noon. Fu Yiling didn't know when he came, and had already prepared lunch.

  After the two of them had lunch, Gu Luoxi told Fu Yiling that she was going to buy some fabrics in the town in the afternoon. Fu Yiling did not agree as usual this time, but insisted that she have a good rest at home. If there is anything Fu Yiling wants to buy, Fu Yiling will go. Buy it for him.

  Of course, Gu Luoxi did not agree. If Fu Yiling were to go to the county town to buy fabrics and cotton by himself, he would have no space. Once Murakami came back, wouldn't everyone know that they bought a lot of fabrics and cotton? Then how should they explain where the money for these things comes from?

  In the end, the two discussed a result, that is, Fu Yiling accompanies Gu Luoxi to the county seat, so that if Gu Luoxi feels unwell, Fu Yiling can take good care of her.

  When he arrived at the county seat, Gu Luoxi took Fu Yiling to the supply and marketing agency in a familiar way. Gu Luoxi used all the cloth tickets on his body to buy some fabrics and cotton. When he was about to leave to go to the black market to buy some more, the clerk who sold the fabrics asked Lived her.

  The clerk who sold the fabric pulled Gu Luoxi to the corner and said quietly, "I still have some fabrics, which were flawed when printed, so I sell them cheaply, and don't need cloth tickets. You can buy them or not."

  Gu Luoxi was of course happy when he heard this. The print flaws did not affect the wear, but it might be a bit ugly. But it's good to wear new clothes in this age, who cares about beauty and ugliness.

  "How many fabrics are there?"

  Gu Luoxi also asked in a low voice. After all, people come and go, and it would be a bit troublesome for others to hear it.

  "There are two more fabrics, do you want?" the clerk replied.

  "I want it all." Gu Luoxi continued: "I don't know if you have any cotton that you don't want to vote for. I also need some more."

  The clerk thought for a while and said, "I had three catties of cotton for my own family, but for the sake of buying so many things from my sister, I don't want to sell it to you."

  "Okay, thank you sister then." Gu Luoxi smiled and said: "Sister, please help me calculate the total amount."

  The clerk who sells the fabrics called Gu Luoxi so sweet, and he yelled one by one sisters. In addition, Gu Luoxi bought a lot of things, so it was a lot cheaper for Gu Luoxi. In the end, Gu Luoxi spent a total of 83 yuan, buying six catties of cotton and 4 pieces of fabric. If these fabrics and cotton are made into clothes, they are enough to make four sets of cotton-padded clothes and trousers for adults, and there will be some surplus.

  After Gu Luoxi thanked the clerk again, she took Fu Yiling, who was holding a pile of things, and left the supply and marketing agency. The two found a very remote alley, and after confirming that there was no one around, Gu Luoxi moved all the cloth and cotton into the space.

  Because Fu Yiling rarely came to the county seat, Gu Luoxi took him around again. When she walked to the door of the post office, Gu Luoxi stopped. She thought that she had been to the post office for a long time. She wondered if her parents had replied to her since they received her letter last time.

  Gu Luoxi felt that since she happened to pass by here, she might as well ask by the way. Gu Luoxi stepped forward and asked the staff if there was any letter addressed to him. After going through the records, the staff told Gu Luoxi that there was indeed a letter from her.