Chapter 7: Yi Ling's parents

Start from the beginning

  Gu Luoxi had long known that the book should be expensive, and he had already prepared it in his heart, so he didn't hesitate to pay for it.

  When Fu Yiling saw Gu Luoxi paying so readily, she couldn't recover for a while, as if she was not the one who was so entangled in paying for the money when she took photos in the morning.

  Gu Luoxi paid the money, and saw that Fu Yiling was still in a daze, and some sulkily said, "You still don't want to help me carry books, there are so many books."

  Fu Yiling looked at Gu Luoxi's eyes, as if to say he had no eyesight. Suddenly it was funny, it turned out that she was not feeling distressed, she was just restraining it.

  "Okay, let me carry it all." Fu Yiling said with a good temper.

  Gu Luoxi was also not polite to him. Although there were many books, a big man would never stand still. Since he wanted to perform, then give him a chance to perform.

  Gu Luoxi rolled his eyes. Today, I really spent a lot of money. I spent seventy-four yuan and thirty cents. If you don't count the money Fu Yiling gave him, Gu Luoxi would have spent more than half of his own money. Gu Luoxi shook her head and stopped thinking about it. The more she thought about it, the more distressed she became.

  The two wandered around the county again, but they had nothing to buy, so they were going to the photo studio to wait for the photos to come out. When I arrived at the photo studio, I learned that the photos happened to be ready. There were a dozen photos in total. When the staff of the photo studio saw the two of them come to take photos, they kept saying they were very photogenic.

  Gu Luoxi picked up the photo and looked at it. It was indeed pretty good. Both Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling in the photo were taken very well, and the appearance of a talented woman looks very good.

  After the two of Gu Luoxi thanked the staff, they left the photo studio and took a ox cart back to the village.

  The ox cart walked very slowly, until it got dark before reaching the entrance of the village. Gu Luoxi gave the driver a dollar. After several rebuffs, the ox cart master only charged 50 cents.

  After Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling got out of the car, they saw that Fu Yiling was a little bit hesitant to speak. Gu Luoxi remembered what he had promised Fu Yiling before and said: "Let's go, take me to meet your parents."

  Hearing Gu Luoxi's words, Fu Yiling's eyes lit up and a smile suddenly appeared, nodding to Gu Luoxi, and leading the way.

  Back in the village, Fu Yiling originally planned to leave Gu Luoxi separately, fearing that if Gu Luoxi walks with him, there will be gossips that are not good for Gu Luoxi. Gu Luoxi was not afraid, and said to Fu Yiling: "Sooner or later everyone will need to know. We are now legal couples, and there is nothing shameful."

  Hearing Gu Luoxi's words, Fu Yiling did not mention leaving. Just sighed.

  Along the way, many people saw Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling walking together, some pointed and some whispered. But nobody embarrassed Gu Luoxi loudly.

  Many of these villagers watched the good show of the village chief's wife Liu Mei playing Zhao Hong early in the morning, so many people know the whole story, but there are still some people who point to Gu Luoxi, they think it is still Because Gu Luoxi didn't know what to do, after seducing the village chief's son, he also seduce Fu Yiling, a villain.

  However, these people are still a minority, and most of the villagers still sympathize with Gu Luoxi's experience.

  Fu Yiling had been observing Gu Luoxi's expression all the way, and seeing that she had not been affected by those people, he was relieved. What he worries most is that Gu Luoxi will not be able to stand such a situation.

  But even though Gu Luoxi didn't say anything, Fu Yiling still wronged her. Fu Yiling took a good look at the people who were whispering bad things about Gu Luoxi. He had to remember these people and let them pay the price sooner or later.

  Gu Luoxi really didn't think it was a big deal. I don't know how much better the situation in this life is than in the previous life. It's just that a small group of people point and point in a low voice. Gu Luoxi doesn't care at all.

  In the last life, she was accused and abused by everyone. The current situation, relatively speaking, is just a small scene.

  The village was just that big, and Gu Luoxi soon followed Fu Yiling to the cowshed where he and her parents lived.

  Fu Yiling's parents in the bullpen had been waiting for a long time, and Fu's mother would look out from time to time. Seeing his son walking to the bullpen with a girl, he hurriedly greeted Fu Yiling's father to come out.

  "Old man, come out quickly, the children are back." Fu Yiling's mother, He Shulan, shouted into the cowshed.

  Hearing this, the people inside quickly walked out.

  Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling stood in front of Fu Yiling's parents, and Fu Yiling said: "Luo Xi, they are my parents."

  "Uncle and Auntie, good." Gu Luoxi was a little nervous for a while and didn't know how to call Fu Yiling's parents, so she couldn't call her parents the first time we met. Although she got the certificate from Fu Yiling, Gu Luoxi still couldn't say so.

  Fu Yiling's parents were very happy to see that Gu Luoxi was willing to come to see them. Fu Yiling's mother took a few steps forward, took Gu Luoxi's hand, and handed Gu Luoxi a jade bracelet. It looked a bit similar to Gu Luoxi's original jade bracelet. It looked like a pair.

  "Luo Xi, I don't have anything good for you. This jade bracelet is handed down from our ancestors. Now I will give it to you. Following our family, Yiling really wronged you." He Shulan said kindly. .

  Gu Luoxi didn't want to take it, but Xiao Hua shouted excitedly in Gu Luoxi's mind, "Quickly take it, I feel that there is a little connection between this jade bracelet and me."

  When Gu Luoxi heard the words, he didn't evasive anymore, but showed the original jade bracelet on her left wrist to Fu Yiling's mother, "Auntie, I didn't want to receive it, but you, the jade bracelet, and the jade that my grandma left to me. The bracelets look very similar, like a pair. I will accept your jade bracelet."

  He Shulan saw the jade bracelet of Gu Luoxi, thought for a while and said: "I heard from the elders that this jade bracelet was originally a pair, but it became one for some reason. I don't remember anymore. ...Oh, look at my mind, wait for me to think of it later, and then tell you."

  Gu Luoxi smiled, and put the jade bracelet He Shulan gave him on his right wrist. It suddenly occurred to me that I had prepared gifts for Fu Yiling's parents and placed them in the space. Gu Luoxi put his hands in the basket, pretending to take out the scarf and tea from the basket, and gave them to Fu Yiling's parents.

  Fu Yiling's parents obviously did not expect that Gu Luoxi would prepare gifts for them, and they were very moved.

  "Shall we go ahead and talk about it?" Seeing Fu Yiling's excitement, Gu Luoxi quickly turned off the topic.

  Fu Yiling's father, Fu Zhiyuan, hesitated when he heard the words. He looked at his son and saw that Fu Yiling nodded. Then he took his wife He Shulan's hand. Leading Gu Luoxi into the bullpen.

  Although the cattle shed was used to raise cattle, it was cleaned by Fu Yiling and his parents, and there was no peculiar smell. However, the cattle shed was indeed very small. Three people crowded into a small room, and the only piece of furniture inside was a piece of furniture. Some old small tables did not have beds. There were straw mats and a few quilts on the ground. All three of them should have slept directly on the ground. Living conditions are very difficult.

  Gu Luoxi felt a little uncomfortable, not because he looked down on Fu Yiling and the so-called bad guys, but because he felt sorry for Fu Yiling and his parents. Gu Luoxi knew that in fact, they should all be good people, but they have fallen here because of this era.