Chapter 6 Marrying him

Start from the beginning

  Soon Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling were sitting on tractors and came to the county town with bumps. When saying goodbye to the tractor master, Gu Luoxi gave another dollar to thank the tractor master, but the tractor master refused to accept their money this time and wished them a happy wedding.

  When Gu Luoxi heard this, he didn't force it anymore, and took Fu Yiling to the Civil Affairs Bureau. Fu Yiling hadn't been to the county town for many years, so she was very strange to everything in the county town. He followed Gu Luoxi along the way.

  After the two came to the Civil Affairs Bureau, they received the marriage certificate smoothly because of a note approved by the village chief.

  Gu Luoxi's heart finally let go.

  I don't know why. Although it seems that there is no benefit to marrying Fu Yiling, as long as it can change the trajectory of the development of the previous life, Gu Luoxi is very happy.

  When Fu Yiling saw Gu Luoxi very happy, she was also very happy in her heart. Is it really that happy for Gu Luoxi to marry herself?

  Although Fu Yiling didn't understand why, there was no benefit to marrying him, but he was still infected by Gu Luoxi's smile, and the corners of Fu Yiling's mouth were slightly raised.

  Gu Luoxi thought for a while. It's better to take Fu Yiling to the county early today and take a photo by the way. After all, today is the day of marriage, Gu Luoxi is in a good mood, it is rare to be generous.

  Immediately after leaving the Civil Affairs Bureau, Gu Luoxi told Fu Yiling his thoughts and asked Fu Yiling's opinion.

  Fu Yiling smiled and nodded, and took a lot of money out of his pocket and stuffed it into Gu Luoxi's hand. Gu Luoxi glanced casually and knew that it was estimated to be two to three hundred yuan.

  "Where did you get the money?" Gu Luoxi watched people around him cast their eyes, and quickly put the money into the basket, and asked Fu Yiling in a soft voice.

  "Some of the money was exchanged for work points, and some were left over from the money I had hidden before." Fu Yiling also replied in a low voice.

  Gu Luoxi thought that Fu Yiling was even richer than herself when he was delegated. However, Gu Luoxi didn't say anything more, for two to three hundred dollars more, of course Gu Luoxi was a little more happy.

  Gu Luoxi took Fu Yiling directly to the photo studio. Gu Luoxi lavishly rented clothes for herself and Fu Yiling to take pictures.

  The photos were taken soon, and they were asked to pick them up in the afternoon. It cost a total of 36 yuan and 50 cents. Gu Luoxi was about to die of distress.

  Fu Yiling looked at Gu Luoxi's distressed expression, and the corners of her mouth raised wider. He thought these expressions of Gu Luoxi were really cute.

  Gu Luoxi was immersed in the sadness of spending a huge sum of money, and did not notice Fu Yiling's expression.

  After changing the clothes she wore when taking pictures, Gu Luoxi took Fu Yiling and left the photo studio. In the afternoon, I have to come over to take photos. Gu Luoxi and the others can't go back to the village now, so they will stay in the county for more than a long time.

  Gu Luoxi didn't know where to go for a while, and suddenly his stomach gurgled. Gu Luoxi was a little embarrassed. He had been busy all morning and didn't eat breakfast. Seeing the smile on the corner of Fu Yiling's mouth, Gu Luoxi was a little embarrassed, and said angrily: "It's not because of you, let's go eat first."

  Although Fu Yiling didn't know why she blamed herself, he didn't let her eat, and he hadn't eaten since morning. However, Fu Yiling didn't refute Gu Luoxi's words. Gu Luoxi did what he said. Although he was blamed, he just smiled and appeared to have a good temper.

  Seeing Fu Yiling's doomed expression on his face, Gu Luoxi suddenly turned red and turned his head.

  Gu Luoxi and Fu Yiling walked to the door of a state-owned hotel. Gu Luoxi hesitated a bit. In the previous life, I heard that the food in the state-owned restaurant was very expensive, but although the county seat is not small, there are not many places to sell it. The most recent one is this state-owned restaurant.

Seeing Gu Luoxi's distressed look of money, Fu Yiling took Gu Luoxi's arm and walked into the state-owned hotel.

  The two found a place to sit down, and Gu Luoxi whispered: "Why did you pull me in? I haven't figured out whether to eat here or not."

  "Don't worry, it's not every day to eat, it's okay to eat once in a while." Fu Yiling comforted.

  Gu Luoxi heard this and thought it was true. Occasionally eating a meal is not too much. In this life, I can't treat myself too much, and I might still be pregnant now. If I eat more, my child will develop better. .

  Thinking of this, Gu Luoxi no longer entangled, and ordered two dishes, one is braised pork, the other is scrambled eggs with green pepper, and bought two bowls of rice.

  Gu Luoxi ate a meal very happily. Most of the meat went into Gu Luoxi's belly. The braised pork was really fragrant, and Fu Yiling kept putting the braised pork in Gu Luoxi's bowl. When Gu Luoxi recovered, there were only two or three pieces of braised pork left.

  Only then did Gu Luoxi realize that Fu Yiling didn't seem to have eaten a piece of braised pork, but it was all for herself. Gu Luoxi blushed immediately, and clamped all the three pieces of meat left on the plate into Fu Yiling's bowl.

  Although Fu Yiling hadn't eaten pork for a long time, he even wanted to leave the meat to Gu Luoxi. Gu Luoxi saw that Fu Yiling was about to pinch the meat into her bowl, and immediately moved the bowl away and glared at Fu Yiling. Fu Yiling didn't want Gu Luoxi to be angry, and only then ate two pieces of meat under Gu Luoxi's gaze.

  Gu Luoxi only continued to eat after seeing this. Just now he was patronizing meat and didn't notice that the green pepper scrambled eggs was actually quite delicious, and it seemed that he didn't pass a few chopsticks passively. Do you dare to love Fu Yiling while eating white rice?

  Gu Luoxi was a little bit ashamed, but her heart was still very warm. Besides her parents, Fu Yiling was the only person who cared about herself. Moreover, Gu Luoxi was at home, and his parents would not leave everything delicious to him. After all, he still has a younger brother. But in Fu Yiling's place, he could do it, and Gu Luoxi was false to say that he was not moved.

  While Gu Luoxi was stunned, Fu Yiling fed the last piece of braised pork in his bowl into Gu Luoxi's mouth. Gu Luoxi looked up and saw Fu Yiling smiling at her. She was a little confused, but after subconsciously chewing the food in her mouth, Gu Luoxi understood what Fu Yiling's successful smile meant.

  It turned out that Fu Yiling took the advantage of Gu Luoxi's carelessness to feed her the last piece of braised pork. Gu Luoxi was a little helpless, but the braised pork was gone, so she could only put a few more chopsticks and scrambled eggs with green peppers for Fu Yiling.

  The two ate two dishes and two bowls of rice cleanly, and left the state-run hotel after paying the bill. Gu Luoxi felt distressed for a while, delicious is delicious, and expensive is also really expensive. Two dishes and two bowls of rice cost nine dollars and eight cents.

  "Don't feel bad, where are we going next?" Fu Yiling looked at Gu Luoxi's tangled little expression, touched the top of Gu Luoxi's head, smiled and said.

  Gu Luoxi felt the touch on his head and raised his head to look at the initiator.

  The sun at noon was good, Fu Yiling's handsome face in the sun, coupled with his warm smile. Gu Luoxi couldn't forget this scene many years later.