Chapter 14: Mind cleared

Start from the beginning

"Sorry I scared you", he said a apologizing to me.

"It's ok", I said looking down at the necklace.

"Turn around", he said grabbing the necklace and turning me around gently. After my back was facing him he put the necklace around my neck and kissing the back of my neck. Oh god I could stand all day like this and him kissing me. How can I be mad at him.

He gently turns me around, me facing him.

"Ok now hurry up and eat your breakfast. We have to reach the airport", Austin said.

"You can go with the others. It's not like you are going to miss me", I said putting the box on the table and reaching the plate full of three delicious pancakes. I got some maple syrup and made a smiley face with it on the pancakes. I looked at it and smiled.

"Oh stop it now. Don't you want to come with me to London?" When he finished saying that, I looked at him surprise and put the fork down on the plate. His face showed a smile. I smiled too.

"You're kidding me right?" I said walking towards him. "Your taking me with you?" I almost screamed asking that. I was getting too hipered.

"Now, come one", he said. I jumped onto him, legs wrapped around him and my hands wrapped around his neck. His hands were connected on my back.

"Let's go", I said pulling up to face him smiling but didn't get down. He laughed and carried me out the door and to his read range rover.

"Where's the crew", I asked as Austin opened the passenger seat for me to sit. He was looking so cute being a gentleman, I thought.

"They are coming in Alex's car, now sit", he said pointing at the passenger seat.

I sat down and he shut the door. He ran to the drivers seat and sat. He started driving and I kept looking at him the whole time and he turned on the radio.

"Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars came up. I started singing and Austin started laughing.

"What", I said in a annoying way but also smiling.

"You should be a singer like me", he said. "You are one if a singer", he said looking at me then back to the road.

"No, I can't deal with singing", I answered him. He didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry", I said thinking I let him down. It was silence for a few minutes and then I thought about how I am always making it difficult in our relationship. He always had to compromise with every little and big thing just because of me. I am always acting like I am the only one in the world.

No YN you need to think about him too. He is always thinking about you now it's your turn.

"I'm sorry. I'm so stupid! I always make it difficult for our relationship", he looked at me concerned I guess because I couldn't understand his face expression. I think we should break up", I said really quietly but softly. After I finished saying that the car came to a complete stop and I fell I little forward. Good thing we had belts on.

"Do you even know what your saying", Austin asked, his whole body facing me. I can see he was hurt.

"Listen, I love you so much", he confessed holding my hand.

"I love you, too, but you have to go through so much because if me", I said looking down.

"YN I could die for you", he said making the word die long. "So how can you think we should break up", he said really softly and sweetly still holding my hand. "I will go through whatever pain it will take me to get to you", he continued. "If we break up then I don't know know what will happen to me. Now it's your decision", he said letting go of my hand. It was silent for a few seconds then I layed my head on his chest even though the cd case was in the middle. He put his arm around me making me comfy.

"I know your answer", he whispered breaking the silence.

"What is it", I asked.

"Your answer I the opposite of no", he said laughing. I put my head up and laughed too.

"I don't have to say anything, you already know me", I said smiling at him and touching his cheeks. He took my wrist and kissed the inside of my hand and nodded.

"Ok let's go, we are going to be late", he said sitting the way he was before. He started driving.

"You look really pretty", he said looking at the road and smiling. He is really tall I had to look up at him.

"Thanks", I said blushing.

Hey guys sorry it took me long to update. This chapter was really long for me to update. I hope you guys enjoyed and plz comment vote and follow suchi99!