Chapter 1 Luo Xi's Soul Belongs to Himself

Start from the beginning

  According to the story of the previous life, Cao Li shouldn't wake up at this time, and through the dim light, Gu Luoxi was in a daze, this person seemed a little different from the figure of Cao Li in his mind?

  What is going wrong?

  Without waiting for Gu Luoxi to come up with a reason, the man in the room spoke: "I will be responsible..."

  Gu Luoxi was not familiar with this man's voice, as if he had heard it somewhere. But Gu Luoxi can be sure that this is not Cao Li's voice.

  what the hell is it?

  Isn't it Cao Li that night in the last life?

  Or has the plot changed in this life because of his own rebirth?

  No matter what the reason, Gu Luoxi only knew that she was obviously relieved when she discovered that this man was not Cao Li.

  As long as the child's father is not Cao Li, then she will not have any psychological burden to retaliate against Cao Li afterwards.

  Seeing that Gu Luoxi hadn't spoken for a long time, the man spoke again: "You can ask for any request."

  Gu Luoxi heard the man's voice again, only then recovered, and said lightly: "How do you want to be responsible?"

  This era is not like later generations. It is a very conservative era. People who get pregnant before they are married will definitely be cast aside by people.

  After being drugged this night, Gu Luoxi from the previous life woke up the next morning. When she woke up, she found Cao Li lying next to her. Before Gu Luoxi could react, before the clothes could be worn, the door of the house was kicked open by the educated youth Zhao Hong. A lot of women followed her behind...

  Gu Luoxi didn't know how she spent that day. It was obviously that she was drugged and slapped, but there were all voices accusing her, such as "I don't know what to do" and "You will seduce men when you are young." All kinds of words are better to hear, and there are more abusive words that are more ugly.

  After more than a month later, Gu Luoxi found out that she was pregnant and could only marry Cao Li.

  It is said to be married, but in fact there is nothing, no banquet, let alone the three big things, nothing. And Cao Li's family looked down upon Gu Luoxi even more, saying that she was a slut, and Cao Li would praise her when marrying her, and what kind of gifts are needed.

  Gu Luoxi didn't want to live anymore because of worldly concepts, but because of having a child, he couldn't bear such an innocent life. He had no choice but to swallow his anger. Regarding the verbal abuse in his ears, all Gu Luoxi could do was pretend to be deaf and dumb...

  But the situation in this life was different, and Gu Luoxi didn't know what to do for a while. This era is not like the openness of later generations. At this time, unmarried first pregnancy, no matter where you go, you will be criticized.

  Gu Luoxi seemed to think a lot, but in fact it was only a moment.

  The man was about to say something more, but a rustling voice came from outside the house.

  Suddenly, Gu Luoxi thought of something, and whispered to the man: "Someone is here, you can deal with it."

  When the voice fell, Gu Luoxi hid behind the debris in the corner of the room.

  "Is Gu Luoxi really in this room?" A male voice sounded outside the room.

  "I personally helped her over, and there is still something wrong." A female voice replied in a low voice.