Broom Shed

Molly went through her storage boxes to find her grandchildren some toys left from her children.

The kids layed on the carpet next to the fire place playing together, while the adults and teenagers were sitting around them talking and laughing.

"Sooo Harry, knowing that your birthday is in a couple of weeks, what do u want?" Fred asked smirking asking Future Harry and looking at his wife.

Young Harry was intrigued to hear what he wanted. The gifts didn't matter to him, ofcourse he liked getting them, but he liked them more knowing that people were thinking of him.

Old Harry looked at his wife grinning giving her the look, "Oh no no no, Don't you dare give me this look."

"Come one ginny, one moreeee"

"No no no, we have enough. Noway. Stop looking at me like that" she said strictly with a smile.

"You know the age gap will be perf.." Molly was saying as ginny looked at her "Don't think about it, mom"

Molly put her hands up in surrender and didn't say anything.

"Oh darling, we need another one, so that when James is back from hogwarts, the last will leaves"

Ginny turned around, cupped her husband's face between her palms, and slowly said "We. Aren't. Having. Another. Child."

"Fine. Whatever you say big boss." Harry said smirking. And Hermione laughed and them.

____

Ginny yawned, "I need to bathe the kids before I sleep." Harry told her to go to sleep and he'll do it. "Go now before they hear you."
She gave him a kiss on the cheeks "Thanks love." She disappeared quietly up the steps.

Harry and Bill went to fix the enchantments and they asked yound harry if he wanted to help, he agreed and went with them.

They walked around the property slowly. Harry showed himself how to check that the enchantments weren't starting to fade and even helped him practise a few complex charms.

"I hope these work on muscle memory," said Harry after dramatically failing to produce an ounce of magic.

"Should do, I don't remember struggling to get these. Just watched Hermione do it a few times," replied Harry. "We'll work on it throughout the week – you'll need these ones soon."

"Yeah…" he said, "How soon?"

"I think things really start falling apart in June… But things take a big turn the day after my 17th birthday," replied Harry.

"But then it's over… when?" he asked. He kicked a rock with the toe of his shoe. It bounced off one of his enchantments he was working on moments ago.

Harry thought carefully before saying, "I don't think about Him hardly at all anymore. My job is boring, but it's important. Once I killed him, I was more famous than ever, but it was almost like people were too… impressed to bother me much."

"Department Head, eh?" he asked. "Guess Umbridge didn't know what she was talking about after all."

Harry chuckled, "Oh she did her best. I enjoyed her trial most of all."

"And Ginny, er – .., she's happy?" Harry nodded in simple reply. "I just always thought that if somehow I did manage to survive… No one, er…"

"Yeah," the man said, "I know."

Harry stopped walking; he didn't have the slightest idea of where to start hunting, how was he going to finish everything that needed to be done. "What do I do?" he pleaded with Harry. "I don't know how to even… He's so powerful and… it has to be me. But I'm just…"