Emotions

They all went down to breakfast, Molly was making Eggs and the girls were helping her, except for Ginny potter, she was coming down stairs with the kids and her Harry. Molly asked her grand children how they like their eggs to be shaped like, Al said "A DINOSAUR grandmum!! You always make mine like a dinosaur!"

James told her that he wanted them to be like padfoot, he said his father loved padfoot and would always tell them stories about him. Everyone smiled at the kids being so innocent, in these times it was rare to be around innocence.

Molly then turned to Lily in her fathers lap "what about you sweetie? You want Lilyflower shaped eggs?" The girl looked at her father and then to the other Harry and said "I want daddy's eggs, daddy pleath make me eggs." The room now was looking at both harrys, her father was smiling softly at his daughter, and he was getting up when he realized she was talking to the other harry.

Young Harry was shocked, he didn't know what to do, should he stay in his chair? Should he go make her eggs? She was looking at him and her eyes were like Ginny's, He never could say no to her.

He looked at Lily's parents not sure what to do, Harry smiled at him and nodded seeing how he was struggling. Molly told Her daughter's boyfriends he doesn't have to do that, and she questioned if he knows how to make the child's eggs. Harry looked at
Mrs. Weasly "it's okay, I used to make breakfast since i was three all the time at the dursleys." The while room fell silent looking at him, he noticed what he just said and smiled saying "I was responsible for my breakfast." Not sure if they bought it he started making Lily's eggs.

He sat down after handing Lily her eggs with her cheering and clapping, then she looked at her father to feed her. Ginny looked at her boyfriend smiling knowing that he is going to be a good father, but she couldn't help frowning afterward.

What what happening? She thought to her self. I'm not married, I'm not a mom and i have a husband and three kids. She started panicking again. Seeing how her Harry was handling the situation better than she was, she felt disappointed in her self, she wanted to have this family but she was too young to handle it now. She never wanted to be like her mom, and from what she was seeing infront of her, this was exactly what is going to happen in the future.

"I'm going to fly a bit, you want to come!?" ginny asked her boyfried after breakfast seeing as he was looking in Awe to the new family playing with their kids on the couch. Her parents looked at each other with concern but nodded. As harry said "Nah, you go. I don't feel like flying now." She slammed the door shut behind her.

The husband and wife giggled to each other, as he whispered to her "was i always this stupid!" She replied giggling "not anymore thankfully."

__

Hermione was feeling much better, her back was almost completely healed, thanks to the magical potions ofcourse.
She was sitting on the sofa thinking about her kids, and what Ron is going through. She started to panic, but then calmed herseld down. She just wished there's a way to contact him. To let him know she is okay and will be home in couple weeks.

__

Ginny wasn't gone long, as she came back she saw Bill entering their home. She said hello and hugged him as they went inside. Bill greeted everyone then sat with them. Ron was looking at Hermione not believing that he would grow up to marry her, he knew he fancied her, even maybe loved her. But he had no idea she felt the same way. As he was staring at her thinking god how beautiful she was, she turned to look at him with similar thoughts only to see him blush and turn away, she blushed in return and immediately turned back to the conversation.

Bill, Future Harry and Hermione with Arthur were talking about the wizarding world and how it has changed. He told them it was better, way better, safer for once, but ofcourse like any normal world -as much as it was far from normal- had it's problems with crazy evil people.