Official

ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Today was the day. Today I was going to ask Symonne to officially be my girlfriend. We have been crushes for so long and I thought it would be a good idea to finally get serious. But first, I had to ask Symonne's parents for permission. "Yes Nick! Of course!" They say. That went easier than planned.

𝟜 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣...

𝕊𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Nick had come to my house earlier today telling me that he had a huge surprise for me at "our spot." He told me it was a very special occasion and to wear something very fancy. I finished curling my silky, long hair as Nick pulled up to the house in- a limo?! I run into Nick's arms. "Nick, you shouldn't have!" I scream. "Yes I should." "Let's get in the limo. We have to go somewhere." He says. I didn't even remember where we were going. I guess we had a lot of special spots. "Here we are." Nick says. "Don't-" I tease as he blindfolds me. "One, two, three, open!" I open my eyes to reveal the spot where Nick first asked me to be his official crush. "Oh my gosh Nick!" I blush and hug him. We sit there in silence for a while overlooking the mountains as the sun sets to a red glow. We sat on the very same road rail were everything began, and here was a new chapter. He looked into my eyes deeply and asked, "Symonne, will you be my girlfriend?"

@symonneharrison 

@nickbencivengo