Crushes

Symonne's POV

It's 8:00 AM in the morning. My mom is going to drive me to Nick's apartment because he told me to meet him there. That's all he said though. I think he is up to something. 

I just got to Nick's apartment. I wave goodbye to my mom and nervously watch the car until it turns into a little speck I can no longer see. I don't know why but for some reason I felt like he was about to tell me something I didn't like. What if him and Gia are crushing again? Oh God, I would- "Hi babe!" Nick says and runs to me. "I have a fun day planned ahead of us!" He says. I hug him back. He slowly lets go of me and stares at me. "Is something wrong?" He asks. Ummm yeah! You're probably going to break up with me! I say in my head. "Nope. I just uhhh- wanted to know why you brought me here." I say. "It's a surprise!" He says. Then he takes out his camera, does his intro, and shuts his camera back off. "Filming today." He says. I nod. Then I see Ayden and Claire sitting by the fountain kissing. Oh God, I forgot Ayden lives in this apartment complex too. "Anyways," Says Nick as a black Limo pulls up. "For you." He says. I sure am surprised. "Really?!" I gasp. Maybe this day wasn't what I expected. (In a good way of course.)

Nick's POV

We were just dropped off at an amazing pier. I was planning on taking a yacht tour of LA with Symonne until sunset. Then, I will ask her if she wants to be my crush. "We're here." I say helping Symonne out of the limo. Not like she needed help- I just wanted to hold her hand. "A dock?" Symonne asks as we walk out on the pier. "No silly!" I say and point her towards the yacht. "Oh my God no!" She gasps. "Is this for me?!" She questions. "No." I say. but I have a bad poker face. "Just kidding!" I say. We board the yacht and start sailing out. Me and Symonne order Pina Coladas without alcohol and watch the sunset. The time has come. "Hey Symonne," I say. "Ummm yea hi." She says. I laugh. "I didn't mean hey in that way Symonne." I joke. "I wanted to ask you something." I begin. Symonne puts her drink down and nods. "Will you be my crush?" I ask and close my eyes praying she says yes. Please please pl- "Of course!" She says and jumps into my arms.