The Roommate

Symonne's POV

Nick called me and told me about the news his mom has given him. I felt really bad for him. As if right now, I'm laying in my bed staring at my glowing LED lights watching them change over time. Wishing I could help Nick and his situation. Then it hit me. We still had our old apartment! When we moved into our house, we just kept renting it because we didn't know if we wanted it or not! Nick could live there! And he could be neighbors with Ayden! I have to call the manager of the apartments and let him know. "Hello, this is Mr. Williams owner and CEO of LA apartment management. How may I help you this evening?" He says. "Hello, Mr. Williams! It's Symonne Harrison. I wanted to talk to you about the old apartment we still have rented out." I say. "Mmmmm yes. Let me take a look at that for you." I hear him typing on his keyboard which he always does loudly. Back when we lived there, we could hear him typing from down the hall. "Ok Miss Harrison I have some good news and some bad news." He says clicking his pen. "Yes?" I ask afraid. "The bad news is that there is already someone living in the apartment already. The good news is that this person is willing to share the apartment with a roommate." Crap. I knew it was too good to be true. But I told Mr. Williams that was fine. I had to do it for Nick.

The Next Day...

Nick's POV

Symonne told me all the news and told me that I would be paired up with a roommate in her old apartment. I pretended I was grateful but to be honest, I wish she would've asked me before saying yes to a roommate. I was fine with the apartment, I just didn't want a roommate. I have always lived alone and always wanted to. It's how I roll. I opened the door to reveal my new roommate. "Jaden?!?" I screamed.