The New Hang Out

Symonne's POV

Since me, Claire, Nick, Connor, and Ayden quit Piper's squad and made our own, we decided we needed a place to hang out. When we were in Piper's squad, we would always hang out at her house, AKA The Squad House. Yesterday we all decided that my house would be the main hang out since I have a big yard, a pool, and a hot tub. But Piper's house was PURPLE and she has glowing stairs. I need more than a big yard, pool, and hot tub. I need a squad area! Mid thought my mom called me from upstairs. "Symonne!" She cried. "Yes?" I respond. "Can you please get me that box of old clothes that don't fit you anymore from the basement? I'm going to have a garage sale and some of the clothes I will be giving to Aunt Beatrice for her girls." That's it! The basement! I can make my squad area down there! "Yes, mom." I reply. I Take the box of clothing and bring it upstairs to my mom. Then, I rush back down to the basement. I remember I had LED light strips from my sleepover that I once had with Claire, Emily, and Elliana back when we were friends. I could use those! I take 45 minutes sticking them to the wall. Then, I turn them on and get back to work. We had a mini kitchen so it was perfect for snacking! I put some LEDs under footstools, couches, and in the kitchen. I added some touches here and there with some pillows and plants. The last thing I did, was mounting the TV. And yes, I put LED lights there too. After 4 hours of non-stop work, I sat on the couch and admired what I had done. It was time to invite the squad over to see their reactions.

The New Squad Hang Out: