Bumpy Ride

I help Dani pack up our sweet instruments, and load them into the back of our tour van. "GUYS, COME ON WE HAVE TO GET TO THE AIRPORT!" I yell to my friends. Toby and Josh pop out the front door and take a seat in the van. Josh sits in the passenger seat because he sits next to Dani. ❤️ I get impatient and go inside the garage to find Jules and Charlee and I growl at them to get outside. They scream in terror because they're simple omegas. With a sigh I get into the van, knowing we have a long ride ahead of us. "Dani, can we stop at Tim Hortons, to get some Justin Bieber balls?" Charlee says from the back seat. "Ugh, yes fine.." Dani responds. We pull into Tim Hortons and order 69 Timbiebs, and fight each other for them, but stupid Josh stops us. "Guys!! You're going to get black eyes before we even perform on the show!!" I snarl at him like a baddie and say "Yeah, but then we'll look like badasses." Toby nods in agreement because I'm always right. "Can we please get a move on, I don't wanna be late." Jules says. "True, let's get going." Dani agrees. Soon after, I drift to sleep and I don't awake until we're at the airport. I wake with a start, and look around. I see the airplanes soar overhead, and I become excited.. until I look around the car. I see everyone's faces and they all look tense. Something must have happened when I was asleep, but I decide not to question it yet. Charlee speaks up and asks "Everyone ready to go in?"