Football And Lap Dances // Chapter 39

Start from the beginning

"A lap?" I asked "A lap like running the whole field?"

"Uh... yeah, that's kind of the definition."

I nodded, sighed and then moved my neck in circular motions. trying to prepare myself for the worst.

"I hate running so much." I whispered to myself while starting to run the lap.

Something that I have known my whole life apart from some facts like pasta being my number one food option in every occasion, I have known my whole life that I was never, and will never be, an athletic person. I was always chosen last in P.E teams, I was the one who got screamed at because I accidentally touched the ball with my hand while playing football, and I was the one who tripped over her steps while running. However, this never bothered me, it never brought tears to my eyes. I knew I sucked when it came to sports, but outstanded myself when it came to English and literature. It was just how I had always been, and that never bothered me.

While I was running my eyes were glued to the floor, watching my feet was actually really entertaining. Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I could see someone jogging towards me. I rapidly turned my head to their directions and smiled once I saw who it was.

"Hey, stranger" I greeted him with a cheesy smile.

"Hey, you." He greeted me back and aligned his running with mine. "How'd you sleep, sun?"

"Great, you didn't snore this time so I finally got good sleep" I playfully teased

"Hey!" He pouted "I do not snore at all"

"Yes you do"

"I do not"

"Niall, it's okay, it's not like it's something you can control," I smiled "I love you and your snores" I immediately cringed at the cheesiness of what I had just said.

"That was so cheesy" He grimaced

"Oh my god, you're so right I don't know what went through me" We both laughed and suddenly the referee blew a whistle and we were both signaled to go over where everyone was gathered together.

The stadium was beginning to fill and a lot of people came in at the same time. All of them trying to squeeze their way through the crowd and trying to get a glimpse of the players.

"Okay guys, the match is about to start, I want both teams splitted and already in their positions."

We all nodded and started moving, I caught a glimpse of Niall mouthing me a 'good luck' which I returned with a 'you too'.

The stadium was now completely packed, there were people absolutely everywhere, screaming, crying, laughing. Every single type of positive emotion could be seen in the faces of the presences. After a long speech made by Richard about how the match would work, the game finally started.

Turns out my team was definitely the worst at making decisions, since they put me as a goalkeeper. Good thing is that there were two goals scored!

By the other team...

After being infinitely cursed by my team after not catching two goals (which were both made by Niall by the way), I was moved to the front and was trying really hard to take the ball away from Niall. First I tried using the exquisite technique of distracting him. And it went something like this:

"Hey did you know that Taylor Swift is re-recording every single album she released before Lover because the rights of her music were sold to someone else?"

Even if my comments got to distract Niall a bit, it wasn't enough for him to actually lose the control he had on the ball, making my plan a failure.

It was the last minute and both teams had the same amount of scores. I kept trying to distract Niall with every single thing I knew about Taylor Swift, but it still didn't work. So I tried to use my last resource: begging

I was once more trying to steal the ball from Niall, both of us near his goal.

"Niall please, let me at least touch the ball once, my team already hates me because I didn't catch two of your goals may I add, please, please, just let me feel athletic for once in my life"

When I realized he wasn't giving in I panicked and blurted out the worst thing I could've ever done.

"Please! I'll give you a lap dance!"

Niall stopped dead in his tracks and the ball was stolen from him by one of my teammates. Niall was getting yelled at but he only looked at me.

In the end, my team ended up winning, but just as I was raising the cup in the air I felt a voice whisper in my ear.

"You still owe me a lap dance"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

A/N: HEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYEYEY
IM BAAACKKK

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS WITH LIKE FOUR EXAMS A WEEK AND MY MENTAL HEALTH IS GOING FROM BAD TO WORSE BUT ITS OKAY CAUSE I PASSED ALL FO MY EXAMS AND NOW IM FREEEEEE.

FIRST OF ALL WE REACHED 13K READS????

HELLO???

IM SO FUCKING THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU WHAT THE FUCK???

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Also btw this chapter is not edited I didn't have the time to edit it I'll do it tmw hehe.

Anyways I hope you have had an amazing day/night/afternoon.

I love you all so so much and you are so valid and important.

Till the next update!!

Sun xxx