Bonus: I'm Not Like A Regular President. I'm A Cool Bad Boy President

Start from the beginning

Oh no, I knew I should have left Alex with Taylor in the field. 

Don't get me wrong, I love him. I love him very much, but Alex isn't the brightest bulb in the room when it comes to pranks. Or anything, really. 

"I love that you're handsome," Taylor smiles and Alex gives her a big smile back feeling extremely proud. 

Oh, Alex. 

"Wait," Vincent pushes Josh's arm off. "What are you all up to?"

Shit, what the hell do I do? Think Elliana.

"I think we should run," Pipper whispers in my ear. "He can't catch all of us. If anything, Josh is the slowest runner, we can beat him."

Mhm, that does seem like a good option. 

"I can hear you, Popper," Vincent says, looking at all of us confused. 

"Ellie, you can't be seriously considering that," Josh whispers, moving closer to me. "You can't leave me behind, you know I can't take it when he yells at me with his angry voice. . . I'll spill, I'll spill everything."

"That is true," I whisper to Pipper. "He'll crack under the pressure and the whole plan will be ruined."

"I can hear you," Vincent rolls his eyes. "Seriously, what the hell are you all doing?" 

"Mick," Josh whispers. "We can offer him as a sign of good faith."

"Hell no," Mick shakes his head. "I only came along because I didn't have anything better to do." 

"We're graduating," Alex says confused. 

"Exactly," Mick nods and with that, he walks down the hall making his way back to the football field. 

"Traitor,"  I yell after him, but he's already out of sight. Vincent is still standing in between all of us completely confused about everything. 

"Kitten," Vincent says. "Are you all drunk? I mean, I know I have a speech to give and all but I would have joined in on the party." 

"On three we run," I tell everyone, and they all nod, except for Vincent who's looking at all of us like we've lost it. 

"Wait," Vincent smiles. "Are you all pranking me? Is this whole act, a prank? Because I gotta say, it's pretty lame." 

Lame? 

My prank?  Lame? 

Oh hell no!

"Oh yeah," I scoff as I move out of the way unveiling my beautiful work of art. "How's that for a lame prank?"

On the wall is a picture of Vincent, his presidential picture. Normally, it's him with a black suit on and his serious, and as he says, handsome face.

But I decided, it needed some serious alterations. I drew big black cat ears, a bright pink nose, and long whiskers on his face. 

See, eventually, Josh and Alex stopped with the nicknames and instead call me Ellie. But Vincent wouldn't give the kitten a rest. 

Who is the kitten now? 

"So you drew me like a cat in one of my posters," he shrugs trying his best to seem unnerved. 

"One?" I scoff. "I drew you as a kitten in ALL of your posters. The ones inside the school, the posters on the street leading up to campus, and every single one in the football stands."

"All of them?" he asks and I smirk. 

"I also gave out the agendas," I tell him and his jaw immediately drops. "The ones we gave to every single person that came in today, with your picture on the cover."