Seven Cardinal Sins (1)

"Kuuhk" A mouthful of blood came out of the mouth of Azasha. Her injuries which were already severe were aggravated due to her continious running.

"Haah...haah..." Azasha kept panting as she greedily sucked for air. She had been running for days. Her whole body was in pain tormenting her every second. She wanted to fall down, to rest like her brethren, to end her misery but she knew, she knew the responsibility she was shouldering. She knew that she couldn't stop no matter what. Otherwise, she too would become one of the corpses in their  hands.  

On the north of the mountain ranges of HeImen lied a large clan of the demons of Gresmen. Since centuries they had worshipped Asmodeus, the Demon Queen of Lust, the only woman in the Seven Cardinal Sins. Azasha Gresmen was the daughter of the chieftain of the Gresmen tribe. However they were different from other followers of Asmodeus. Instead of falling and drowning themselves in the pleasures of lust like other races of succubi, incubi or other lust demons, they believed that they should find a person whom they could be with for their whole life. 

δίψα για ζωή [Lust for Life]

This was their belief. Instead of life of lust like other Lust demons, they believed to show lust for the person they love for their whole life. Maybe it was this reason, Asmodeus was displeased with them. However they were still loyal to her and obeyed her orders. 

Maybe it were weeks, maybe it were months, Azasha kept fleeing. She wanted to live, no she had to live to avenge her fallen brethren. The Hueven demons kept trailing behind her. She had close encounters of death many times, but her desire to survive was

These several months had already broken her body. 

"Heh" Looking at the Hueven demons who had already surrounded her, she let out a chuckle. She wasn't mocking them but her own pathetic self for being so weak.

"Umm. Can you leave the girl alone. It     

"Y-You, who are you?" 

"Me? I am just an ordinary demon." 

"Can I go with you?"

"Hmm?" The man, no Ayanokouji looked at her with confusion.

"I can cook food, wash your clothes, I can do anything. Please take me with you. Just let me be your slave." Azasha got on her knees and begged him. She had never been so humilated but she

"Alright." 

***********

Two Years Later

In the middle of a hufe forest, a small cottage was located. It looked small from the ouside, but it was quite spacious and comfortable. 

Ayanokouji entered his bedroom to sleep but he saw a girl, no, a succubus already lying on his bed. She was wearing a skimpy dress and lying with a seductive pose.

"Hnngh~" She let out a seductive moan as she stared at him.

"Haah. How many times have I told you Azasha, stop doing thiss every night." 

"Umuu! Why don't you fall for me, Master!" Azasha waved her hands in frustration and glared Ayanokouji. "Aren't I the most pretty person you have ever seen in your life?"

Ayanokouji thought for a moment and then replied.

"No."

"Uwaah! As I thought, Master has someone else in his heart!"

Sigh. 

Looking at the girl who was sitting on the corner of the room and muttering things like "Who is that vixen who has fooled Master?" and "I would tear her heart, rip her to pieces.", Ayanokouji sighed again and then called out to her.  

"Azasha. Come on, it is time to sleep."

"Oh!" Azasha quickly came out of her thoughts and jumped at Ayanokouji, hugging her like an octupus. Ayanokouji also didn't say anything. He had already gotten used to it. The first day, Azasha begged him to sleep with her due to her fear of  being alone but throughout the night, she some way got wrapped around him. Ayanokouji knew that even  if he pushed her, she would get back like that again in her sleep so he didn't say anything.

"Good night, Master!"

"Good night, Azasha."

"[Obscure]" Ayanokouji used his spell to extinguish the lamp and closed his eyes. After sometime, regular

**********

"You...." Azasha took out her sword and pointed at Ayanokouji. "You are not Sloth." 

Azasha felt tears rolling down her cheeks. Would she be betrayed once again? She felt 

"Haven't you heard the children's tale. The Great Demon king cut the soul of the void with the expense of his own life into seven parts. Pride. Greed. Lust. Envy. Gluttony. Wrath. Sloth. The souls then formed sins, the seven cardinal sins. That story is a little bit false."

"A-Are you the First Great Demon King?" Azasha was stupefied. She couldn't believe her master was such an incredible existence.

"No." Ayanokouji shook his head. However before she could take a breath in relief, Azasha was horrified when she saw him looking at her. His usual golden eyes no longer contained the usual laziness. No, they were filled with complete indifference and apathy for life. It was as if he was looking at some insect. 

"I am the Void."