He,
I miss you too baby. How are you?

Me,
Same old same old 😂

He,
What are you wearing right now?

Typical men. Do they think that we girls live naked?

Me,
Clothes.

He,
And under this clothes of yours?

Me,
Inner clothes.

He,
Bella

I smiled. Oh I love to tease so damn much.

Me,
Yeah Vin?

But instead of replying me, he called. I picked up.

Look at your phone.”

Uhh. What?

I looked at my phone and there was text from him. Actually not text but a picture. I clicked and oh my god. He sent me his picture in which towel was wrapped around his waist and there was swimming pool. His bare body. Piercing. Tattoos. Chain. Mmm.

He chuckled and said, “Shut your mouth Bambina

Shut your mouth Bambina.”

I quickly shut it which was opened.

Wanna swim with me?

Oh fuck me.

Who doesn’t want to swim with him?

Why he have to sent me that picture. Now it can’t leave my mind that easily. I will imagine several ways to to be fucked in this pool.

I cleared my throat and said,
“No thank you. I am all good.”

He said cockily,
Fine. It’s your loss then.”

Then he hang up. Oh boy, wait and see what I will do now. He can't tease me like this.

I quickly get my wine from my closet which I hide it from everyone, I took a glass then poured wine into glass. I removed my panties and placed it over the glass with wine bottle and took a picture. Perfect. I wondered how he will react now. I smirked and sent him picture but instead of him I sent it to Nick.

Fucking hell.

Great, just fucking great Issie.

I quickly tried to delete it but before I delete his reply came instantly,
Are you trying to kill me babygirl? You know what, I will come there and then we will decide.

What. No no no.

I quickly shoot him,
Noooo. Please no.

How am I going to tell him that this is not for him but Vin. He will get sad and I don’t want that. What do I do now? What do I tell him? Think Issie. Think.