"For a walk and to look for somewhere to work."

Taeil came with you.

You both walked through the mall. "All you've done is buy stuff. You're gonna run out of money. You got to think this stuff through, soon you'll be eating Yuta's money away." He blabbered. You glared at him and ignored it.

"You think I could get a job in KFC?" To which Taeil laughed.

"Y/n! You're better than that!" He held your hand.

"I really don't know what else to do-" You saw someone walking towards you. Is that..?

He smiled, revealing his cute dimples. "Not him..." Taeil rolled his eyes and Jaehyun hugged you.

"Y/n! What's going on? I haven't heard from you or seen you in a while. Why weren't you in work the past two days?" He laughed and you shared looks with Taeil.

"I... don't work there anymore." You looked down. His smile dropped.

"Why not? Did you quit?"

"I was fired."

"By who?! I'll speak with them-"

"Doyoung. He fired me the other day after he broke up with me." Jaehyun's sad face slowly turned into anger.

"H-He broke up with you? I'm sorry Y/n, he didn't deserve you anyways." You looked into his eyes and could see how angry he was. "Hey, don't worry about it." You smiled.

"My uh break ends soon so I have to head back now. I'll talk to you later, Bye bye." He left.

"I'm not too sure about that guy, he was being flirty." He commented. You laughed.

"Flirty? Coming from you?"

"Huh? What?"

"Come on, You try to hit on me every second we are together."

"Aha, you know I like you though." He winked.

"Right..." You rolled your eyes and continued to walk.

"You seem to be over that Doyoung guy. Ready to start meeting anyone else yet?" You looked at him and he smirked. "I don't know, I'm not really in the mood."

"Mood? Pshh."

2:31PM

"Of course you can work here! When would you like to start?" Smiled the elderly man.

"Anytime is fine, I'm free most of the time."

"How about from two to six? You can start today if you would like. I'm aware that you're close with one of our best workers, Johnny Suh." He pointed to Johnny who was talking with customers.

"Yeah sure." You smiled brightly. This could be the right job for you.

"Perfect, Just fill this out, give it to me when your done and I'll get your uniform!" He Gave you a paper and left. You sat at the table where Taeil was waiting. "This café is cute... I'm surprised you got the job so easily, considering how popular this place gets on the weekends."

Johnny approached. "Are you sure about this? It isn't easy... plus, wasn't the beauty industry your dream type of job? Remember?"

"Yeah but I want this. I want to be with you and if I join another company I'm just going be be reminded of...him." Johnny nod his head in agreement. Someone yelled his name so he left to help.

You started to fill out the sheets then watched Taeil on his phone when he suddenly looked at you. "I saw you staring at me! Caught you!" He laughed. You just rolled your eyes.