Chapter 47

Gabbi 

"I missed you" i yelled as i rushed to hug bella. 

Since our little vacation got cut short because hayden has to go on a little retreat with the men of my family , we didn't get to spend much time together but im so glad we're back so i could see baby bella again. I haven't left her alone since i gave birth to her so i have a little seperation anxiety. 

"Babe, you want me to make you something?"

"No I'm fine" i kissed his cheek.

"Well it was fun looking after baby bella so byeeee" hayden waved as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

"I guess baby bella was handful" Spencer chuckled.

"I feel like we really needed that short break" i sighed as i wrapped my arms around him. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "I love you so much" 

"I love you too, handsome" 

We spent the rest of the day playing with baby bella, spencer made us some food and sat in front of the television while ii cuddled with baby bella while spencer cuddled with both of us.

"I still don't get this show"

"What's not to get?"

"I'm done" i got up and handed bella to him. "I'm gonna get her bottle real quick"

"Okay" 

I went to the kitchen and grabbed baby bella's bottle that spencer already prepared. "How did you-" I turned around only to bump into his hard chest. "You two are the most important woman in my life" 

"You really are too good to be true" i smiled.

"I know right" he winked.

The doorbell rang making me groan. "People just won't leave us alone" spencer sighed, as he went to answer it. 

"Who is it?" i yelled. i grabbed the bottle and headed into the hallway to see spencer talking to some guy.

"Go" Spencer turned and looked at me sternly. What the fuck is happening...

I went to the living room and pulled out my gun that i hid in a vase. I peeked into the hallway and saw them still talking in hushed tones. The guy pulled out a bag and handed it over to spencer and he closed the door again. 

"What the fuck is that?" i walked into the hallway. "Jesus, put the gun away"

"What was that spencer?"

"We just exchanged money and drugs"

"Why are you exchanging drugs in our home? You're putting bella at risk"

"I didn't say he must come here"

"Spencer, we are your weakness, what  if they come back and take bella or me?"

"They won't, calm down" He sighed. 

"Why are you always this calm?"

"I'm not going to yell at you"

"Why?!"

"I am not going to disrespect my woman , now i'm going to put this  bag away"

"You need to take it to my dad's, i don't want drugs in our house"

"Fine, i'll take it in the morning"

"Thank you" i kissed his cheek and went to the living room and took bella out of her playpen.

"Could you give her a bath please?"

"Yeah sure" Spencer stepped into the living room and took baby bella. "After the bath, lay her down for a nap okay?"

"I know how to take care of our  baby"

"I know and i love you for that"

"Good" he kissed my forehead before walking out with baby bella. 

I went into the kitchen and started making spencer and i, two bowls of ice cream and threw in a bunch of strawberries. Time for a friday the 13th marathon...

Spencer are both obsessed with horrors, i finally found a guy that is almost as obsessed with horrors as me. Jake couldn't tolerate horrors, i know what a bore right?"

"She's in her crib" Spencer yelled.

"Turn on the baby monitor!" Spencer yelled.

"Bring the baby monitor" i yelled back.

I grabbed our bowls and walked into the living room at the same time as spencer. He set down the baby monitor and grabbed a blanket that was thrown over the couch. "Friday the 13th"

"Yupp" i smiled as i handed him his ice cream. "With freddy vs jason included?"

"Yes of course"

"I love you, Mr Baldwin"

"I love you too, Mrs Baldwin" he smirked as he kissed me. I cuddled up against him as we started watching friday the 13th"

The End!!!

I know it's not a good ending but i needed to end this book so that i could start with the 3rd book for the mafia series which is going to be called "Falling for the enemy" so please check it out and i hope you liked this simple ending. <3333