1 Rosemary

This book is writen in the pov of the writer

Rosemary wakes up and opens his window " What A beautifull day! "

He's glad about his peace and quiet little cottage.

He went downstairs and grabbed an mushroom and started cutting the mushroom into bits.
He'd set the mushrooms to dry and went over to his backyard filled with herbs.

He went over to his thyme and started picking it for the mushroom tea he was brewing.
But suddenly *crash* he looked shockingly at the place the noise came from.

"ouch" the small voice said rosemary gasped as he saw a little fox laying on the ground with an vine around their foot.

"Your highness are you alright?" Rosemary said worried to the fox laying on the ground.

"I'm So sorry about your vined spinnel sir" the fox said in sorrow

"you shouldn't have to apologize your highness!" As rosemary helped the fox get the vine off he brought them inside of their humble abode to help them with their wounds.

Foxes are part of the royale family

"Do you want some tea your highness" rosemary asked. "I would appreciate some tea good sir " the noble fox said.

"great!I was just creating some mushroom thyme tea!" rosemary said excitingly.

"but your highness what brings you here in these mushroom forests"
rosemary said whilst using the mushrooms and thyme to brew the tea.

"Well my sister is very ill sir and i was looking for an herb elf to help me find the right herb to help my sister" the noble fox said worryingly.

rosemary stopped everything he was doing and turned around with a surprised expression which slowly changed into a slight smirk

"you have come to the right place your highness!"