Chapter 01.New Flame

Magsimula sa umpisa

Nadia : Isn't Bronya with her? Why don't she ask Bronya to accompany with her training?

Mei : W-Well... Actualy Bronya-chan will train with me. S-Sorry if this was... All in sudden.

Nadia : Hmph. Ok. Just this time. I also want to see how's Kiana progress so far. Better be good.

Mei : She will. But, thanks for helping her and me.

Nadia : Don't mention it *done drinking her soda, she thow the can to the trash can and land inside*

Mei : Sooooo... Where do want you to go now?

Nadia : Canteen...

Mei : Oh, then I can go with you.

Nadia : ...Sure

They decided to go to the canteen. As they walking to the canteen, Theresa suddenly come to them.

Theresa : Oh? What a coincidence we meet here. Mei and Nadia. How are you two doing?

Mei : We are doing good, Principal Theresa. How about you?

Theresa : Hehe, this number 1 cutest in the world always doing great. Oh... Nadia *Sees Nadia's right hand has a scratch mark* Did you-

Nadia : ...Nothing. I'm fine, Miss Theresa.

Mei : W-Well... She had to deal with naughty students that trying to hurt her. Nadia didn't fight her instead protecting herself.

Theresa : *sigh* Them again? They never stop do they? Alright, I'll tell Himeko to double their homework.

Nadia : You don't need to... You can... Punish me...

Theresa : It's okay, Nadia. You did good for protecting yourself. I never tolerant anything happen to my niece's close friend to be like this.

Nadia : ...Close friend.

Mei : A-Anyway, we have to go to the canteen. Kiana-chan and Bronya-chan are waiting for us. We see you later, Principal Theresa.*Hold Nadia's hand and they rush to the canteen*

Nadia : Slow down... I will fall.

They went away to the canteen as Theresa smile while looking at them.

Theresa : Hah... Youth. Welp, time to tell Himeko about those baddies who trying to hurt Nadia.

Theresa stood silent and looking down. Theresa still can't stop forgetting about what happen to Nadia's incident long ago, on 2nd honkai erruption.

Theresa : Wish I can came earlier... Nadia's father won't have to face his faith. I'm sorry... Nadia...

Theresa shakes her head and trying to focus to this time.

Theresa : Keep it together, Theresa. Past is past. What is gone, it is gone.

Theresa continue her walk and trying to find Himeko's room.

*Flashback*

*Theresa's POV*

I ran to the small village around German to find a survivor. But... I was too late. Whole place already burn and houses are destroyed. I look around and sadly... I found so many many corpse lay on the ground, blood spill the ground and few dead honkai beast's body.

Theresa : I was too late...

Nadia (kid) : Papa! Papa!

Theresa : That sound... Hold on, I'm coming!

I went where the sound come from. When I arrive, I see a little girl holding his father hand, crying and... A claymore with strange emblem on her other hand.