"So tell me Seokjin-ssi, do you like nature?". Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion," Why is he asking me about this? And how does he know my name?", unfortunately, he was a prince and there was no way for him to get out of the situation without answering the prince's questions. "Y- yes your highness", replied. 

"That's great! The love for nature suits someone like you", the prince stated, taking a step towards him. Seokjin immediately backed towards the wall, determined not to let the prince come any closer, hoping his actions could convey the message to the prince that his actions were making him uncomfortable. Besides, he also wasn't wearing his scent concealer today and he definitely did not want the prince to get a whiff of it. 

The member of the royal family simply stood there for a minute, eyeing the omega, trying to find a way to charm him. "If your highness does not have any objection, then may I ask you a question?", throwing caution in the air, Seokjin asked. "Of course why not?", the royal responded. 

"Your highness, I've been wondering about this.... How is it that you know my name?", he questioned. The  prince began to laugh, "You are a smart and a bold omega huh? I like it. Good question though Seokjin-ssi. 

Actually I asked one of my men to find out about you. You see Seokjin-ssi it is the sixth time we ran into each other, and that too coincidently. Don't you think that running into the same person time and again isn't just coincidence? I think we were bound to meet one day by fate", the royal uttered eyes never leaving Seokjin.

Seokjin stood there dumbfounded. "Fate? Did he just say fate? Oh hell no!", mentally cursing, he chose to stay silent rather than replying and getting stuck in something else again. 

"I know that you like to help people in need Seokjin-ssi. People praise you for your kindness and caring nature and that is why I want you to be my friend Seokjin-ssi, a friend with whom I can spend my free time with and a friend who will help me in need. I want you to be my companion and help me take decisions for the welfare of the kingdom when I become the king. I have learnt about the work that you have done for the underprivileged in the kingdom and I must say I am impressed", the prince declared, extending his hand towards Seokjin to accept it. 

"I want you to call me by my first name, Hanuel from now on since you are my friend". 

He was too stunned to react. His pupils were blown wide as he whipped his head to look at the prince, heart thudding in his chest. "What kind of sorcery is this? Why would he say some thing like this?", it was clear that the prince had hidden motives behind his offer, otherwise, why would someone randomly ask him to be friends when their meetings were coincidental? But judging by his extended hand, it seemed as though he had been given an option to back out, which is exactly what he was going to do.  

Taking a deep breath Seokjin looked at the royal in the eyes and spoke, "I'm sorry your highness but I cannot accept this offer. I consider myself as a subject of this kingdom whose job is it be a good citizen and since I am wealthy enough to live a comfortable life I thought of helping other people live well too, I know nothing more than that which will be of use to you in future, however, if there is something that I must do for the kingdom then I will not hesitate in following your command. 

Calling you by your first name is not acceptable to a commoner like me. I am thankful to you, your highness for giving me this opportunity but I believe I am not and will never be fit for this role. It's too much of a responsibility for an inexperienced omega like me". His voice was firm yet calm as he explained his decision to the prince bowing afterwards.

The royal's face fell, a dark look taking over his eyes and aura suddenly changing. Honestly Seokjin had expected it knowing the fact that the prince was not used to someone declinig him. Nevertheless he stood unyielding on his decision.