"I'm A Freaking God"

Start from the beginning

'Invite her to dinner tonight.' Fernando held up the piece of paper for Dante to see.

"How about you and I have dinner tonight? I think there's a lot we need to discuss." Dante laid on his charm, his voice sultry as he spoke.

Later that day

Dante's p.o.v

There she stood, bouncing our son on the balcony in her loving arms. The sun only making her skin more radiant as it touched down on her. I was in awe of this woman, I was utterly consumed by my feelings for her and that made me a dangerous man.

Athena noticed me watching them and smiled, soon she and Alessio were in my arms being engulfed by my love.

"Sorry I'm late, my last meeting ran behind schedule."

This technically wasn't a lie, I was in a meeting with Fernando the entire afternoon discussing my game plan for tonight's dinner with Carolina, it just wasn't work related as I led Athena to believe.

"Its fine my love. I've actually been thinking about my career options."

I tried so hard to be in the moment and listen to what Athena had to say but my mind couldn't help but wonder elsewhere. That's the problem with being human, we live more in the future than present.

"That sounds great babe, I support you one hundred percent." A generic answer, that works most of the time.

"I'm actually having dinner tonight with a potential investor, things should run till pretty late so don't wait up." I kiss Athena before heading towards the shower, hoping to wash away my impending sins.

I hear the bathroom door creak slightly open as I step into the shower. I peeked over my shoulder and watched Athena beginning to undress, clearly on a mission to seduce me or save water by showering together.

"Did you miss me today, Miss Ruiz." I ask whilst sliding my hands down her wet back, all the way down to her ass.

"What if I say no?" She challenged me with a playful glint in her eye.

"Then you would be lying." I press her against me and whisper, my teeth gently grazing her forehead while my cock grew harder by the second.

"Let me take care of that." Athena noticed my erection, placing her hands around it before passionately kissing me. Soon I was looking down at her taking in my full length giving me an intense blowjob as water painted our naked bodies.

"Jesus, Athena. That feels so good baby." I moan as her tongue swirls around my head, gently flicking against my tip causing my breath to hitch. My control wore thin as minutes went by of her sucking my cock like a good girl, I was about to cum and wanted to all over her ample breasts.

After our intense shower, Athena sat on the edge of our bed in her robe watching me get dressed. Alessio was asleep now which only meant he would be waking us up long before sunrise.

"Any news from Gisele?" I questioned, breaking the silence as I knotted my tie.

"Yeah, she and Hendrik decided to take things one day at a time, starting with an actual date that doesn't end in sex."

"Wait, dates don't usually end in sex?" I joke causing Athena to lunge a pillow at me.

"I better head out, I love you." I grab my keys and wallet, kissing Athena on the cheek before leaving.

"I love you too." Words I could never get tired of hearing, especially from those lips.

At Fire and Vine

Not to fall into the billionaire CEO stereotype but I rented out the entire restaurant for my evening with Carolina simply because I didn't want anyone to see us together and this might seem like a romantic gesture to her.

I also had a few of my men check out the entire building, making sure there were no lose ends I'd have to tie up later.

Carolina walked in and while she was breath-taking, I felt no physical attraction to her, or at least that's what I'm trying to believe.

"So what is the real reason you wanted to meet?" Carolina questioned as our starters were served.

"I thought about what you said last night and I simply cannot be attracted to someone who threatens me."

"Well then, I'll just have to find other ways to attract you then." Carolina placed her hand over my own on the table whilst subtly leaning forward, exposing her breasts.

"Don't tease me Miss. Debreu." I smile, fighting the urge to pull my hand away from her embrace.

"I wouldn't dare. After all, I am a woman of action." She winked at me before leaning back and taking a sip of her champagne.

This was going to be a long and treacherous night for me, one that I don't know how will end.

End of p.o.v

v