chapter 35 nathan is happy...

Start from the beginning

"Yes daddy"

"I want you bare pussy visible...in home....dont wear underwear below...otherwise I will make your cunt red with spankings''

She blushed and her pussy is milking more cum ...to the words....

He smirked....

"Now give me a show....of how you fuck daddy jo ...he is having blue balls...now..."

Jo placed himself on top....

He kissed her lips...."you good baby?"

"Yes daddy...please fuck me..."

"Iam gonna go harder babe...get ready for the ride..."

He rotated her ...she is on her fours....

Jacob's pov:

"Arch you ass"....

She done what I asked...using my fingers I lined from clit to pussy...I put my finger into her pussy and made my finger wet....

I massaged her kitten ...she "daddy please fuck me...I can't"

I slapped her harder...on the ass..."you are dripping with semen of nathy...and still you want my cock...such a whore you are for us...aren't you my innocent bella?"

Slapping harder....more than 10 times....
She literally came...

"Daddy ah...ah...hm...hm...hm......" She moaned...for my spankings....

"Nathy do you want to play with her while I fuck her?"

"Sure...Iam more than glad..."

"Great...baby...now on you fours on top of nathy....make make sure your ass is in air..."

After the position...I stretched and moved her ass wider.....Iam gonna fuck that anal hole one day....but right now Iam glad about the view ......

"Baby you peaches is glistening from the back...view..."

Nathy: "hm....hm....plop.."

My bro started kissing her harshly....He is whipped with her....she is shaking...due to kisses...her bum is going to and fro...

I took my cock and teased her pussy...

She trembled...due to sensitiveness...her pussy is opening and clutching like a flower....

I put my cock deeper in the first plunge....she gasped....and stopped kissing.....

"Never stop" nathan roared and pinched her both nipples while biting lower lips...

She is high on pleasure...we both are escalating....in the fun...

I slammed harder and harder with every thrust...her body is trembling...

"Yes baby...just like that....dont cum....until daddy says...ahhhhhhh....fuck this pussy......yeahhh...*thrust heavy*...good....rotate you hips...."

Nathan is sucking her nipple...like a baby feeder...he spreaded her ass cheeks more...so I can fuck her deeper...he plopped her bud...

Nathy: "go deeper man...make the pussy sore...dont cum until daddy says baby...take the beast like a princess...we own the pussy...."

Jo....: "nathy Rub her clit.....faster"

Caro: ahh there....fuck....I cant take more....iam gonna cum...daddy....ahhhh......god help me....ahhhhhh....yes there right there daddy...harder....yeah...

.*.thrust thrust...*
Ah...

*Nathy is fucking the clit with hands* ahh...right there....

*sucking the nipple...*
Ahhhh ..am gonna explode daddies.."