Untitled Part 31

Samyukthana made herself snug in her grandmothers lap . She wrapped her arms around her neck and whispered in a pampered voice . Missed you a lot Pitamahi . Kunti tenderly pecked her hair and patted her . I missed you more my butter cup . She said . 

Suthanu declared . You know Pitamahi , Samyuktha was really grief-stricken when she talks about you , She missed you more than others . Kunti smiled . Now no need of missing , Your Pitamahi is so near to you both   . Kunti pecked her hairs frequently .

Draupadi , who arrived with the food plate , swilled down the beautiful scene with her eyes . Kunti's bond with her grandchildren was something which she looked on with favor .All  Her children are appreciably attached to their grandmother , For the most part Samyuktha . She can't even breath without her grandmother . 

She took her seat beside Suthanu . Thanu , Have this , How cleverly you escaped from having lunch on the pretext of spending time with Mata , Now I can't let this happen , Eat . She rolled her eyes .

Kunti grinned widely . After  a long time she is perceiving these cute mother-daughter fights which badly reminded her about Dushala . Suthanu pretended  cleverly . Mata , I'm having sever stomach ache , I will have later .

Draupadi rolled her eyes . This beautiful daughter of hers has some allergy for food from childhood . She was waiting to throw tantrums .

Putri , Be a good girl and eat . Draupadi cajoled her . Suthanu is in no mood to put herself under her mother's obligation . She tried to digress from this subject  . Mate , Is it true that Yadava Kanya Subhadra is going to give me a brother ??? Devika Masi said so.

Draupadi was left open-mouthed . Suthanu asking about Subhadra and her child was something which she didn't had in prospect . Suthanu should not be censured for asking this question , The man who made all this happen is accountable . She put herself together and replied . Yes Putri ,  Subhadra will soon give you a brother . She aspired her questionnaire  will have a full stop with this answer . 

Mata , What will he call me ? She again bombarded . I don't know Putri , She replied . Being extant as a child , She wasn't able to sense her mother's chagrin against her father . Will he be like Som ???Suthanu peppered . Kunti , who commiserated with draupadi's annoyance , advocated . Putri , Why are you stressing your mother with so many questions , She have many things to do after feeding you , Come , eat it like a good girl .  She thanked Kunti by throwing her endearing smile . 

Suthanu disapproved to have food and began sprinting all around the room with draupadi trying hard to pursue her . Suthanu proceeded towards the practice hall . She is acquainted about Arjun's special classes for Prati , She learnt it from her beloved Vijaya Masi . She knows that draupadi can't force or punish her in front of Arjun . Suthanu on the dot , entered inside the practice hall . 

No prati , Not like that , Twist the sword like this ... She heard Arjun's instructions . Pitashree , She yelled making Arjun and prati conscious of her presence . Putri ? Arjun's rude awakening had no frontiers . He didn't look ahead to , having his daughter here , at this hour . Even Prati was correspondingly surprised with her arrival . In an instant they saw draupadi rushing inside with food plate . Now the trouble is luculent .

Arjun knelt down , coordinating with her height and slightly pecked her cheeks . My little Butterfly don't wanna eat food isn't ?? 

Suthanu nodded her head cutely making Arjun pinch her cheeks . Pitashree , Maa is forcing me to have food , She is scolding me . She made a cute puppy face . Draupadi was left open-mouthed .