Untitled part 30

Kunti saw draupadi coming back from the chamber with a glowing face . Arjun might have made effect on her . She thought proudly . 

She moved towards her and asked her to distribute the jasmine among her co-wives and other ladies . All her co-wives were extremely pleased and acquired them gaily . Devaki , Kunti , Gandhari , Revathi and Krishna's wives were awarded with jasmine garlands by Empress . Giving rise to a small displeasure to Kunti , Better part came as excess . Draupadi resolved it by dispensing some to PRIYAMVADA AND DHATRIKEYA . Surplus portion was given to other maids who were in attendance . No Jasmine Garlands fritted away . Kunti stumbled on that the one who made the ladies adore their hair with jasmines , was not wanting to wear them .Arjun arrived with a huge smile ,  She observed a huge garland of jasmine in Arjun's palm . 

Kunti called Arjun and draupadi  near . Phalgun , Make Bahu wear the jasmine garlands , It's my order . Arjun became ecstatic . Draupadi was not able to decline Kunti . Bahu , Arjun , I don't know what is  happening between you both but I can't let my Son and daughter forgo their youth , Let issue be big or small , It should be recompensed with love . Bahu can take her time and Arjun should wait until he earn her forgiveness but refraining from the beauty of the youth will make you both remorse , I can't let that happen , Take pleasure in these small expressions of love . Kunti uttered .

Both Arjun and draupadi payed attention to Kunti's words carefully . Arjun left some portion for his daughters . He arranged the rest of the garland in her hair . He didn't have pins to secure them , Priyamvada fetched some and forwarded it to Arjun . He marvellously arranged jasmine's in her hair . Draupadi had a small blush and was a bit embarrassed when she felt everybody's eyes on them . She can see the intense stares of her co-wives and Dasis . Devika praised them heartily . Jiji and Arjun is looking like Narayan and Laxmi . 

All the Arjun , draupadi admirers among the Anthapur ladies cheered them and demanded . Unquestionable , It's Princess Yagyaseni who is the ruler of Third Pandava's heart , Such tiny gestures are abundant for demonstrating matchless love both share . Draupadi blushed hearing all the comments and became exhilarated but it doesn't mean she will forgive him soon . Arjun sensed her delight , He is over the moon when he beholds her smiling face . That smile , which mirrored her pleasure , was a blessing in disguise for him . A glimmer of hope brimmed his heart , He gained more confidence , Uttered in his mind , He can win his Krishnaa , He will .

Subhadra felt dejected . He didn't even payed her a visit today . Can't he take care of his Pregnant wife ? Arjun sensed her annoyance . He assured . No harm done , I will visit you tonight , Will come to your chamber . She is pleased greatly . Arjun will not show ignorance neither towards her nor towards her child . She smiled widely . Arjun searched for his Krishnaa , Where is she ? He saw her conversing something important about Pooja with Dhaumya Rishi and Kunti . It's time for Ganapati Homa , All of you come and join . Devika notified all of them . 

Kunti made Arjun sit with Draupadi . Subhadra , Devaki and Kunti teamed up and sat together . Arjun held her palms firmly with his in the course of Homa , She tried her level best to free the interlocked palms but she wasn't able to match neither his force nor his determination . Arjun closed his eyes and prayed . Keep my Krishnaa happy . Draupadi prayed for the welfare of her family , She prayed for Bhadra's unborn child . She garlanded the small idol of Ganesh placed there , praying for her husbands health . Pooja was over . Everyone became  committed in chatting . Krishna , Who had Baby Sen in his lap , pulled draupadi and made her sit with him . Rukmini also joined them .

Sakhi , I hope you are not punishing Parth anymore , You know he loves you more than anything , Anyone . Krishna appeased . Rukmini supported . Yes Krishnaa , I had interacted with Arjun for a considerable span of time when he was in Dwaraka and as stated by , I'm sure he loves you more than anything . This ignorance will only cause pain to both of you . It's not apt to omit your youth , It matters a lot .