I don't remember what I did last night

Start from the beginning

The old man looks at Kyle's feet "Well just between the two of us, you are exactly what that young man needs, but we don't have to rush it, you already seem to be in one, so, I'll let you go before he wakes and finds you here" Kyle lets out a short laugh "HEHE, well then, you take care, sir."

Kyle leaves the old man behind and runs down the stairs straight to his car with his shirt showing the tags on the front, shoes in hand, and unbuttoned jeans. He gets in, turns the car on, and leaves.

🧯

As he arrives at work, he passes straight through the lobby and up to the showers. He gets to the bathroom, turns on the tap gets out of his clothes, and is under the water. As the water runs down his body, he starts thinking about what happened after he left the bar. 

April 14, 2031
Rochester, New York
3:45 am

Ryan and Kyle are both laying on the trunk of Ryan's car, half-drunk, staring at the night sky in an empty parking lot, Kyle bursts out laughing "HAHAHAHA, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard" Ryan looks at him and joins in the laughter "Oh please, you know how weird it was, I bet you don't even have to worry about anything like that ever happening to you at work"

Kyle lays on his back, inclined on his elbows "No, I don't have to worry about finding someone masturbating or naked on the floor because their house caught on fire and well you know, but I have had my fair share of odd encounters with staff members playing it a lo Grey's Anatomy on the storage room, on a peds floor which is far worst and weird" Ryan looks at him with a wondering smirk "So, hold up, you're telling me you've never gotten down and dirty at work?" Kyle replies with an almost offended tone "NEVER, I came to New York with a plan and a purpose, I didn't have time to be fooling around at work."

Ryan sits up straight "Talk about uptight, I mean, I just can't believe you" Kyle joins him "What, why?" The two of them look at each other and start laughing. 

Present time

Kyle stands against the wall, shampoo coming down his head, he looks at the shower, water drips on his head he zones out...

April 14, 2031
Rochester, New York
6:45 am

The two of them sit on the floor of Ryan's apartment, bottles of beer on the table and chips opened but never touched Kyle looks at the beer Ryan hands him "Look don't get me wrong, but you said we would sober up, so stop offering me drinks, if I knew better, I'd say you don't want me to leave" Ryan gives him a flirtatious and devilish look "Well, do you?"
Kyle plays along to his question "Do I what?"

Ryan stands and raises his right eyebrow "Know better? Cause I can think of a couple of things we could get to while we wait" Kyle burst out laughing "HAHAHA, I KNEW YOU WERE UP TO SOMETHING, but I'll play along for now, what do you propose?" Ryan heads to a door in the middle of the hall and brings out a box "Well, how about some twister?" Kyle all drunken up as he was standing on the floor "TWISTER? HAHAHAHA THAT BE STUPID, TWO GROWN MEN PLAYING TWISTER HAHAHAHA" he lets out a burp "I'm sorry"

Present time

As he turns the shower off, he pulls the towel and steps out, feet on the floor, he looks at his reflection in the mirror, wipes the foggy dripping mist, and stares deep into his own eyes...

April 14, 2031
Rochester, New York
7:30 am

One on top of the other, laughter takes over the place, Ryan slips, and they both fall to the ground, pushing one and another away from each other's bodies, Ryan looks at Kyle, their eyes lock, they move their heads closer, inches from each other's lips, they hold the gaze as long as they can and then Kyle goes in for a kiss. Ryan gives into the kiss, such hunger takes over them, they start ripping their clothes off, step by step, they walk into the room, piece by piece they lose all their clothes, the heat of their bodies lingers through and around them, they touch, they tease, tension rises, so does desire.

One kiss, leads to another, and another and so continues on each kiss further away from the face and closer to the legs, as Ryan gets down, he strokes Kyle and then teases him with his teeth, Kyle moans as he lets the pleasure take over him but doesn't completely give in, he pulls Ryan up, tosses him to the bed and returns the favor before Ryan leads him inside of him and together they move as one until they arrive at their climax. Breathing deep next to each other, Kyle forgets for a brief minute where he's at, he closes his eyes and little by little he falls into a slumber. 

Present time

Doctor Ramney walks into the bathroom near the doctor's lounge and finds Kyle standing half-naked "Kyle? Why are you half-naked in the middle of the bathroom at 5:30 pm, your shift doesn't start until 7:00?" Kyle snoozes out of his trans and looks at the doctor through the mirror "What? Oh, umm, I just spaced out, and umm, there was no hot water at home today so; anyway, I have to get ready now" Ramney looks at him weirdly "Yeah sure, and please do, no one else needs to see you half-naked at work today" Kyle looks down to his expose torso "don't worry Doctor, no one will even know I bathe here"

🚿

Once ready, Kyle heads out of the bathroom with his scrubs on and white coat, which he never uses, and then heads down to meet with the ego nurses down in the lobby, Tatiana looks at his coat "You came in early today" Kyle stares at her "Yeah well, I got bored at home and there was no hot water so, here I am" he shrugs, Samantha looks at him weirdly "I saw you come in, in a bit of a rush and I could swear you had yesterday's clothes outward"

Kyle starts giggling suspiciously "Me? What, no, I told you, bored, so?" He looks away, breaths, and tries not to betray himself "How has your day been so far? Have a wedding day yet?" Malcolm pulls him in "Ohhh, NO, NO NO NO, spill it, something happened to you, your acting weird" Kyle puts on a straight face "I'm not acting weird Malcolm, though, you seem a bit pail, have you eaten anything today" Tatiana crosses her arms "Ok, something happened he's deviating from the question"

Samantha steps closer to Malcolm and looks at him up close "Oh, but he's right, are you alright Mal?" Malcolm shoves her gently "Hey, I'm fine, stop turning this on me and spill" Kyle looks around desperately and then at his watch "Oh, would you look at the time, I better go up and get ready for my rounds" The three friends stare at him but let him go...

———

"Sex, unifying yet scary, primal yet outdated, meaningless yet so important, sex can bring you closer to someone, it can also be the thing that brings you apart, so generic yet so thrilling for with the right person you can experience the universe in one moment and in that moment alone forget about all that exists, for it's you and your partner, together, as one"

———

Kyle finally let loose and gave in to his desires, but what can this mean moving forward, will Ryan Rossi be that love he has been craving yet not been able to find, or will he be just another fling in a life full of deceptions?

To know what happens next, continue reading
⛈ Abroad Liberty: In the Eye of the Storm ⛈