Chapter 21

BAMBI POV:

It's been a month since the dinner and I will say it's been a little hectic. Vicky fought that brown skin Q brung over cause she was drunk talking bullshit so she talked back like always, Wiz and dad got into it over some bullshit about mom until she slapped the spit out they mouth for accidentally bumping into me while beating each other's ass. Kaylen and Bri left early after we started arguing. Not Bri and I. Kaylen and I was going crazy cussing each other out cause I ain't gonna lie...Hennessy makes me sensitive and aggressive.

Flashback

"Fuck you Kaylen! I love you and you still come in this bitch with a trick?!?" I yell in his face while he was sitting on the couch drinking on whatever was in his cup.

"Bambi...fuck out ma' face" he licked his bottom lip and I pouted stumbling on his lap drunk.

"Nooooo" i sniffle and he wraps his arms around me while I put my face in his neck.

"You know I love you shawty stop playin Ite? I just...you know" he explains putting his cup to his mouth and I nod before taking his cup and finishing it.

"You what?" I grin getting closer to his face feeling his hands grip my ass while we both lick our lips.

"A hoe" he laughed and I slap the shit outta him then he grabbed my wrists putting them behind me.

"You can beeee my hoe" I slurred.

"Only minee!" I point to myself getting out his grip then point at Bri passed out on the ground. "Not that bitch Kaylen, only me!" He smiles and nods.

"I know Bambi" he laughs with his eyes low and I smile.

"You know?" I ask softly smiling.

"I know mamas" He kisses my forehead then shakes his head.

But then....

"YOU KNOW BUT YOU STILL FUCK WIT HER? USSA LAME!" I yell and we start yelling at each other until my mom grabs me.

"Fuck you!" I yell and try leaping over my mama but I couldn't.

"When?" Q butted in eating his 7th plate and Kaylen shook his head before kissing my moms cheek then grab me by my neck slightly lifting me off the ground.

"Quit talking to me like I won't drag yo ass in my car and fix that shit" he kissed my forehead and I froze for a moment before nodding wrapping my arms around him wanting to cry knowing he was about to dip.

End of flashback.

So now Kaylen and I be talking to each other more than before for some reason which is nice cause I'm suppose to be popping up at his house after school.

At the moment I'm in class trying to get all my shit done before the quarter ends and my mama beat my ass for these low ass grades she's about to receive but then Vicky ran in my class looking around scared until she saw me.

"COME!" She ran over to my desk and pulled me.

"What's wrong?" She ignored me and dragged me out the classroom while everyone just watched as the teacher yelled for me to come back.

We were going towards the main entrance and I pull my arm from her.

"What is it?! What happened?" I yell at her and then she break me down crying.

"C-come please just get in the car" she cries and grabs my hand again pulling me in the car before driving off fast as hell.

"Slow down and explain? Why you rush me out the damn class like that? Is it mom? Is it Wiz or keely? Were they shot? TALK TO ME" I yell and she flinched.

"K-Kaylen uhh....he's going crazy n' he got into wit jay at da trap so now dey beefin' n Jay was arguing wit me cause some small now uhh some girl back and she's back so no-"

"WHO BACK?!" I interrupt her getting mad that she won't just get to the fucking point.

She got quiet and we pulled up to Kaylens house hearing yelling and shit crashing on the ground like there was elephants in the damn house or something. I ran to the door and kicked it down seeing Kaylen yelling pulling up his pants before swinging at someone in front of him but I couldn't see since his back was facing me. My dad grabbing him while Wiz was cussing at the person as well while my mama held him back.

"Wiz stop!" My mom yelled.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! ID RATHER YO ASS DEAD YOU SLUT" Kaylen yelled and I ran towards him turning his body around to face me but he kept his eyes on the person.

"Kaylen....calm down it's okay" I rub his side calming him down a little before grabbing his jaw making him look at me.

Dad and mama went over to wiz as he sniffled pushing them off him, he grabbed his things and walked out slamming the door with my dad behind him while my mom shook her head.

"Look at me bubs" he looked at me with his fists bawled up and his jaw slowly relaxes before I grabbed his hands rubbing them as they relax. He put his arms around me and his head on my shoulder while I rubbed his back.

I finally got to see the person they were arguing with and it was thick really light woman with short straight hair which looked great on her and stood maybe 5'5, she looked a little familiar but I know I ain't ever see her before.

"Z I didn't know this was-" the lady tried to explain but my mother cut her off.

"No Kayla....There is no excuse for you to do what you did" I never saw my mother more betrayed than right now.

Kaylen took his head off my shoulder sniffling then opened the front door.

"Get the fuck out before I kill yo bitch ass like Sin should've did" Kaylen said timidly making the lady let out a sob.

"Baby...please...please" she stepped forward crying and placed her hand in his cheek.

"You look so much like me...your a split imagine Baby I'm so sorry" she cried and he clenched his jaw.

"Mama..." he said and the lady smiled about to say something before he interrupted. "get this bitch out" He looked over at my mom and the lady's face dropped before looking at my mother.

"Kaylen..." she said just above a whisper sounding heart broken then looked at my mom.

Ohhh Kayla is his mama....

I heard about how my mom and Kayla (Kaylens mom) were best friends since the sandbox but then shit went down and she died...well obviously not but that's what I was told whenever I asked about his mama when I was younger.

"Y-you stole my son from me!" She yelled at her about to run up but I got in the lady face before my mom could say anything.

"Get the fuck out..." I mugged her and she scoffed before looking around stunned.

She looked at Kaylen and laughed. "Your just like yo lousy ass father anyway and Zyana... fuck yew for playin mama of the year cause yo ass ain't have one hm?" She laughed louder and stumbled out the door while my mama kissed my head along with Kaylen's giving him a tight hug before walking out leaving us alone.

His mama a bitch.