Chapter 6

BAMBI POV:

I was pacing around my room with a towel and nothing else just contemplating what the hell I should do! It shouldn't be this hard but I didn't know if he was doing something or didn't want to babysit me at the party, I texted him but he never replied so my only choice is calling because I only have 30 minutes to get ready, I could cancel but I already told Vicky and Jayla I was gonna make it so I can't back out now.

"Fuck it" I grabbed my phone and called him on FaceTime.

Relax it's nothing but a little question.

It connected and I see him in his car just chilling smoking a blunt with low red eyes looking at his phone on his lap while licking his lips.

"Wassup maaa lilll ridaaaa" he chuckles and I roll my eyes giggling.

The fuck I'm giggling for?

"You going to Kamo party?" He nods with the blunt in his mouth.

"You think you wanna give a ol pal a ride and watch ova me for the night" I smile wide in the camera and he squints his eyes looking at something.

The fuck he looking at?

"Bubs you in a towel?" I look to the left and then to the right to think of a lie.

"No it's a tube top" he looks at me like I'm dumb before chuckling and I put my head in my hands feeling embarrassed by the damn second so I peak and see him still on the phone with me.

"I can see you peaking bruh" he chuckles and I feel even more embarrassed so I just stay out the camera.

I don't even wanna go no more.

"But nahh I ain't about to watch yo ass especially since you wanna lie ta me" I shoot up in the camera and gasp.

"You really aren't gon-"

"Nope a nigga ain't doing shit fa yo ass now get dressed and take yo ass to bed" he smiled and finished his blunt.

"Kaylennnn" I whine.

He ignored me and threw his finished blunt out the window. Pollution.

"Bruh are you for real?" I felt like crying.

Who is he to tell me no? Ma daddy don't even be telling me no like dat.

"Yes Bambi fuck off ma phone cause I ain't picking you up" he shrugs and I pout laying on my bed with my face all up in the camera.

"Kaylennn" I get frustrated wanting to come through the damn screen and punch him.

"Bruhhhhh" I make him look at me and rolls his eyes seeing tears in my eyes.

"You ain't finna cry on my phone Bambi so quit wit that shit and go to sleep or do something else" his car starts to roar as his foot hits the gas.

"I really wanna goooo pleaseee you ain't even gonna notice meeee" I sniffle and he looks like he ain't paying me no mind.

"I'm going ova Kamo spot to drop some nigga then help Q out so I ain't watching shit cause you gonna be on s-" I hung up.

I surely did hang up on his ugly ass.

BUBBA🤍

Bubba🤍: Don't fuckin hang up on me b4 I slap yo bitch ass 😒 .

PULL UP ONNN MEE ! 😕:Bubs🤞🏾

Bubba🤍: I ain't gon be there and yo mama want me to watch ova yo ass so you gonna be wit me at the trap and making hits.... No I ain't bringing yo ass.