Chapter 4

I hope you huys are liking my book so far. I saw a few people have already read it, thx so much!

❤️❤️❤️

(Y/N) pov:

I was locked in a cellar on what I learnt is called Outcast Island. Alvin the so-called 'leader' was laughing at my distress. I turned into my dragon form a banged on the cage and treid to blast it, no damage was done to the cellar, I was still trapped.

"Stop trying, this cellar is reinforced." Alvin snickered.

I morphed back into my human form and sat at the back of the cellar. I hoped Hiccup was going to come and save me, but that was 6 hours ago and I lost all hope.

"I wonder how much I will get if I sell you." Alvin said wiht an evil grin.

"Nothing cause I'm not for sale." I said spitefully.

Alvin just snickers and left me. Finally. I still had the slightest of hope in me that Hiccup and the others was going to come and reacue me. I didn't really want help for humans or anyone for that fact, but I couldn't escape.

Hicupps pov:

We were still on dragons edge, gathering the last of our equipment  to get ready and battle the outcasts.

"Hopefully Fishlegs theory wasn't true, hopefully they didn't kill (Y/N)" I said to Toothless who moaned in return.

"She'll be fine Hiccup." said Astrid to me trying to sound reassuring but failing.

(Y/N) pov:

I was still sitting at the back of my cellar hoping for someone to come when Alvin in the dungeon room and laughed at my misery.

"Listen here lass, I'll make you a deal. If you help me I'll elt you go,but the others can't know. I need you to get close to them,and then destroy them." he said.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked.

"You know no one's coming, so why bother waiting to a so-called hero?" he asked and grinned.

I sat there with my hand in my lap and looked at Alvin.

Sorry the chapter is short! I wanted to end it dramatically.
Hope you liked it!

❤️❤️❤️