Chapter 5: Sanshu Heroes at the San Fransokyo part 2

Hearing Fuu's story quite surprised everyone, "that's how we are ended up in this world" She said. They begin to asks one by one question to Hero Club. Sora confused after hearing her story, "hmm, black Vertex? Like huge heartless?" He asks as he imagine how big and much stronger that Black Vertex is.

"You can say that but we are not guarantee for your safety, it's too powerful" answer Karin calm but seeing Sora's face makes her sweat dropped, he's awed again, "wow...."

"It's suppose to be dangerous not like in your imagination!!" Thought Karin, little bit mad fury inside her.

"Don't tell me that Vertex thingy is really big, scare or anything?" Ask Fred. Sonoko sweat dropped, "like Karin said, we're not guarantee for your safety" she said.

"Only Hero Clubs can do, I mean Black Vertex is quite rare to us but at least we still can beat them" Itsuki said.

Fred was about ask but stopped by Wasabi, "not so fast, Fred. You already asks once" warn Wasabi.

"Although we stuck in this world, how we gonna catch up Yuuna and Tougou?" Ask Fuu.

"Hey, don't sweat it, we can take you girl with us" Said Sora makes the hero club surprised. Donald and Goofy glances each other and they agree to take the Hero Club with them in order to find Tougou and Yuuna.

"You three are serious?" Ask Karin unbelievable to hear it and they nodded.

Fuu smiled happily, "sure, but we have to take care Black Vertex and Heartless from this world first with our strength" she said.

Sora then looked at the Big Hero 6, "The three of us and Hero Club will go take care of the Heartless for you. Right, guys?" He said.

Goofy, Donald and the Hero club nodded as they were about to leave. Hiro looked at them as he was about to think, "wait" he said.

They stopped and looked at Hiro, "we're going too" he said. "It's okay. We've got it" Said Donald. Hiro Shaking his head, "we have to help. My brother would have" he said. The rest of Hiro's gang nodded agreement then Sora nodded it.

Karin begin to speaks up, "Great. Now what? Do you have an Idea?" She asks and Fred answer her question in proud, "We train up! When heroes brought low, they get new powers. It's shugyo time!" He ended his speak with his 'signature' shugyo time (<- I guess).

Fuu think, "new powers.." but Karin interrupt her, "how do we can have new powers?" She asks want to know. "Sonoko already uses her Mankai, that's only left three of us" Itsuki said.

"Well, Fred actually not wrong, I may have an idea but can I borrow your phone first?" Ask Hiro asked the Hero Club. Sonoko gave her phone to him and Hiro begin to research in his computer using Sonoko's phone that already attached in it.

It will took little bit time for Hiro along with the help of Sonoko about the Mankai Energy they possessed, he already make 2 devices each (AR Device belongs to Sora).

"Alright, here, Sonoko" said Hiro while he put some sort of bracelet on one of her arm. Hiro explain it to her, "This is Divine Aether Bracelet and it's only testing, so I am not sure and thanks for your phone" he said as he retrieve her phone to Sonoko.

The Hero Club looked at the Sonoko's Bracelet, quite milenium and 'Normal' to them as Hiro continue to speak, "Since you are the only one who already using Mankai Energy as you explain. I want you channeling your energy into that bracelet on your arm but also I need you gathering an Aether Energy around this city, only you and the Hero Club can do" he said done explaining.

Sonoko make a patriot respect like Mimori did, "Alright! Leave it to me" she said as she was about going out from Garage. "W-wait! Sonoko! You can't going alone!" Said Karin then catching up her.

***

Sonoko jumped the apartment to apartment as she checked her bracelet, "no sign of Aether" she said as she stopped at the center of the city. "Sonoko!" Call Karin.

Sonoko looked at Karin came to her, "Nibosshi, what are you doing?" She asks.

"Assist you, of course!" Said Karin in Grumpy. Sonoko apologize, "sorry" she said. Karin just sighing. The city remains quite as always. Karin watching around her while assist Sonoko that her bracelet begin to absorb the Aether Energy around the city, "I got it" Sonoko said happily.

While Sonoko gathering the Aether Energy, Karin then suddenly hear the footstep coming closer as they encounter the mysterious girl with her scarlet scythe, "I didn't expect to meet another Hero from Taisha here" she said grimly.

The girl wears that almost resemble to Chikage Koori in her Hero uniform but without jacket and more darker. Her long black hair with white clip attached at the side of her hair, she also wear single Black Lily Spider accessory on her hair.

"Who are you?!" Asks Karin as she summoned her five swords. "I've known as Rikxo the Corrupted Hero, it seems you both possessed same energy as I do" she said still grimly. "I have a bad feelings about this" said Karin quite serious as she whispered at Sonoko, "What are we gonna do?" She asked. "Don't worry, I got this" Karin said.

Rikxo saws Sonoko went run away, leaving Karin in her fighting pose. "If you want looked for fight, then fight me first!" Yell Karin. Rikxo smiled darkly, "so be it" she said.

Rikxo make a suddenly launch attack with her scythe but blocked in time by Karin.

She parry her attack and create counter attack by slashing in combo and Rikxo manage to block it. Their fighting getting climax, they clashing, clashing, clashing each other. Karin takes a breath for while as she getting ready for next attack, "she's too strong, does she really a hero from Taisha if she knew about us?" Karin thought as she begin little bit horror when she saws Rikxo's Red eyes sheer blood tears.

"I am just want to get revenge on her... I am just need someone to accept me... Loved me.. but she took everything from me.... That's all I need... Don't you see?" She said more darkly and suddenly an outburst of dark energy came out from Rikxo as the root of darkness begin to spread around her then transform.

Karin shock and unbelievable, Rikxo can able to Mankai?! And more shocked to Rikxo's appearance that she turns into almost grim reaper a look alike with her signature Black Lily Spider flower behind her.

Karin then looked around her, there was 6 Rikxos in her mankai mode and surround her, is that possible?

"She won't steal from me... Once you and her are gone.. I will be the one who with Takashima's side!!" Yell Rixko in agony, triggering the memory of her tragic death during the fighting against that similar Sonoko, Nogi Wakaba.

***

Next Chapter...

???: Where I am? And Who I am?

Marluxia: Keep Training with your unique ability!

Roxas: This might be your first mission I guess

Axel: I am Axel. Nice to meet you.

Xion: RIKXO!!

Rikxo: am I truly a Nobody? Why I have strange energy inside me?

Chapter 6: Rikxo's Memories: The Story of Corrupted Hero

***

Note:
- it been three weeks since I am out of idea from making the previous chapter

-like I said, I am bad in writing battle situation, just appreciate what I write it

- I might be cut this San Fransokyo chapter for while with Flashback of Rikxos

-This story got Revised later because I screwing the story sometimes