Chapter 2: Search the Missing Hero

Yuuna runs through the park at the evening, searching Mimori who went missing without reason and yet their memories about her is already recovered.

***

Flashback...

"Tougou-san is missing" said Yuuna. Fuu looked at the newspaper and her heroes album in her phone, "She's disappear from the photo.. what is going on?" She said.

Yuuna looked at Sonoko and the rest of the member, "No matter what, let's go find Tougou-san" she said in worried and they nodded agreement and they begin to search Mimori.

***

Yuuna still running, "Although, I am already made a promise to Tougou-san for always remembering her.. but..." she said still keep running.

***

At the next morning, they gathering back at the club as usual while investigate Mimori's disappeared.

"Didn't find any clues, huh" Fuu said quite worried. Yuuna also worried to Mimori too, "Like Tougou-san never been exist in this world at the first place.. her seat also is not there at the class" she said.

Itsuki looked at her support letter, "The support letter I got from you.. this part is missing, but actually Tougou-san writes that other person just only a pumpkin" she said while she touched at the blank side beside Yuuna's handwriting.

"There is something hiding from us" said Fuu.

"Taisha surely knew something" said Karin.

"But they said to me that they didn't know anything" said Fuu. Karin just sighing since Fuu and herself came from Taisha as well, "I am also got the same answer from them" she said.

Fuu little bit angst, "Is that mean Taisha tricks us again?" she said in her angst tone.

Sonoko opened the door and came in to the club while bringing the Taisha case, "look like the Taisha didn't know anything" she said. Fuu looked at Sonoko, "Where have you been, Nogi?" She asked.

"Taisha's Headquarters.. I am asking about Wasshi to maiden who has same high level as me..." She shakes her head like she didn't have right clue to fit, "...but they shaking and say didn't know" she answered.

"How could Taisha didn't know" said Karin.

"Tougou-san.." said Yuuna still in her sadness. Sonoko enter the club and close the door behind her, "this is the only way out" she said as she opened the Taisha's case on the table that reveals four cellphone (also known as terminal / Hero System) in there.

Everyone quite surprised, seeing their cellphone back that trigger bringing the previous incident where they have to sacrifice one of their body part function to Divine Tree as offering. "Is that..." Said Yuuna unbelievable. "Hero System" Fuu said also in unbelievable.

"Taisha letting out this when I am angered and force them. Let's go find her with this" said Sonoko. Karin then little bit anxiety, "Searching her? We still can transform?" She asked to Sonoko. "Exactly, nibosshi" answer Sonoko.

"Look, Wasshi's cellphone is missing but there is no reaction from Wasshi inside radar from my cellphone" Sonoko said while showing her radar location in her phone as she continue speak, "probably Wasshi is somewhere that never think of it from us" she said.