Chapter 4: Sanshu Heroes at the San Fransokyo part 1

"I am maybe scared, but I have to keep fighting... Leave it to me, you girls stayed in rest.. See you later" said the girl farewell to her friends as she fight against all vertex alone.

***

"Mino-san!!" Shout Sonoko wake up from her terrible dream. She having cold sweat everytime she dreaming about Gin's death. Sonoko looked around her and found her friends lying unconscious near her.

"Nibosshi! Ittsun! Fumin-Senpai! Are you girls okay?!" Said Sonoko try to waking up the rest of the heroes. Karin wakes up first, "Where...are we?" She asked in groan tone.

Fuu and Itsuki also waking up. "Man... I think I was going to died" said Fuu. "Me either, sis" Itsuki said.

"I am glad you girls okay" said Sonoko gladly to hear. Karin standing up, "that vertex! They almost hitting us and end up us here!" Blame Karin. Fuu sweat dropped, "at least we still alive, Karin" she said. They ended up at park that very close to the bridge.

"Speaking about end up here, where exactly are we?" Ask Itsuki. The Hero Club begin looked at their surrounding, the futuristic city with combination between Japanese and Western styles except that the city is too quite. "Something happen in here I guess" Fuu said as she can conclusion that the city already got invaded by Black Vertex.

Suddenly, there is an explosions near the bridge, "let's go, girls! People are in trouble!" Fuu said as she saw an explosions near the bridge. The Hero Club begin to make a way to the bridge.

***

The swarming robotic heartless flying around after making an explosions on the bridge, "The heartless!" Shout Goofy.

"C'mon!" Sora said as he summon his keyblade. Donald and Goofy also summon their weapon then encounter the flying heartless until..

A girl in yellow suit knocking throw back, passing the trio and crashed on the street, unconscious. "Go go! Are you okay?" said the voice little bit far.

Sora turned around and seeing a flying big red robot passing the trio, "what in...." said Sora surprised. As the red robot landing, a boy jumped down and checking on her, "Baymax!" Said the boy.

The red robot named Baymax begin analyzer her, "Go go's suit has shielded her from a major injury but the blow she sustained to her head has caused a mild concussion. We should take caution and not move her until we can fully stabilize her head" he said done analyzing. "Got it" the boy said agreed.

"Oh, cool! That's a robot!" Said Sora in exited as they coming close to them. "Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion" greet Baymax automatically. Sora quite too excited while looked around Baymax until he forgot about his mission, "This rules!"

Goofy then telling Sora back, "Uh, Sora. Remember our other problem?" And Donald with his annoyed look, "The heartless" he said. Sora then remembered quickly, "whoops! Oh yeah!"

They quickly turn around then running to the heartless until the boy stopped their runs. "Hey! Who are you?" Ask the boy. They introduce their name in turn.

"I'm Sora"

"Donald"

"And I'm Goofy"

The boy nodded to Baymax as he runs closer to the trio. "Name's Hiro. You... Mind helping us fight those things? Our team's called Big Hero 6" Ask Hiro.