Chapter 6: Rikxo's Memories; The Story of Corrupted Hero

Xemnas appear from portal to meet the new member at old mansion and he didn't expect the girl once a hero wanted revenge on her leader but have died instead of her leader just because she protect her for final moment but a young girl appear before him, "I see.. I didn't expect to meet you.. again in this world" said Xemnas.

A young girl opened her eyes and found herself standing at the front of old mansion in Twilight Town. She was holding a single Black Lily Spider in her grips.

***

Few weeks ago during the criticism First Heroes in Christian Era, Xemnas actually come to the another world in order to find new member of Organization.

He comes visit the girl named Chikage Kōri that her heart already consuming by darkness. He tells her that her friends died because of Nogi Wakaba that she didn't care so much to her members and only focusing to her revenge at Vertex instead.

Kōri's heart went corrupt slowly as Dark Mankai energy begin to killing her while she was desperate from the people who praise her as a Hero turned to hatred at her instead of Wakaba.

Xemnas saws Kōri's final moment before got hit by Stardust Vertex and eventually died full of blood within the cries of Nogi Wakaba for her selfishness revenge and careless to other member's feelings.

But unknown reason, a young girl been born mysteriously after Kōri's death at the Twilight Town and so, Xemnas went away directly to meet her.

***

The young girl quite resemble to Kōri, from her physics to her daily clothes, except her hairstyles little bit different and yet she wearing Black Lily Spider hair clip at the side of her dark hair.

"Do.. I know you?" She asked in her emptiness feeling.

Xemnas understand that the girl in front of him turned into Nobody but he's quite thinking, no memory and no past about her death nor her normal life but how can a Nobody able to born with her counterpart that already died? Leaving a mystery question in his mind behind.

He then asked her, "Nevermind, you want to seek answer?" Xemnas said and she nodded silently. The situation probably like Roxas when he was born at Twilight Town as he appearing a letter name of 'Kōri'.

"I can give you propose" Xemnas said as he started spinning around those letters around her, a golden X appear in front of her and letters stop as well and her name became 'Rikxō'.

"Rikxo.. is my name?" Ask the girl named Rikxo. "That is right, the new you" answer Xemnas satisfied what he looking for.

***

Fallen Hero Diary Entry #1
Where I am? And Who I am? I feel lost somewhere, I don't remember what happened until I found myself at strange place.
A man named Xemnas came to see me and giving my name as Rikxo as I am joining the Organization as today. He also giving me a diary as well to write everything I experience it.

***

Axel takes Rikxo to her rooms, "here's your room" said Axel as he shows Rikxo's own room. She saw her room quite simple with the bed and desk only. Not only that, her bed was closest at window.

"...." Rikxo just silent as she saw a black coat on her bed. Axel scratching his head, "If you already wearing that black coat, go to the ceremony, we will wait to your arrival" he said. Rikxo just nodded and before Axel leaves her room, "I am Axel. Nice to meet you. Got it memorize?" He said as he leaves her room.