Adalet Sadik-Halvorsen

Start from the beginning

* Grimsborough Police Department (formerly)

* G.I.A.

Profile

Height: 5'8"

Age: 26 (season 1)

Weight: 130 lbs.

Eyes: gold

Blood: O-

Adalet is the main protagonist (A.K.A the player character) in my Criminal Case fanfic series and serves as an investigator. She has long, thick black hair that falls to her mid-back with bangs framing her golden eyes. She wears a plain black choker around her neck that is actually her pet Galvanic Mechamorphs, Loki, in disguise. Her ears are also pierced and she normally wears gold stud earrings in them. Adalet also has two tattoos on her inner forearms; on her right is the pommel of Hofund in gold ink and on her left are two intertwining tulips, one red and the other gold, representing her fathers.

She is rarely seen without her toolkit, which contains all of her forensic equipment, when working. It is a wooden and metal briefcase with dark stained wood and copper latches and plating along the edges. The sides of the case have the Norse symbol Vegvísir painted in gold and along the edges of the case are matching golden Norse-style knots. The case has both a carrying handle and a shoulder strap.

After her wedding, she is seen wearing a golden ring on her left ring finger. She also occasionally wears either a hijab in a variety of colours and patterns, tinted glasses, and specialty, noise-reducing hearing aids.

During her time with the GBPD, she wears a red t-shirt underneath a Kevlar vest, black pants and red and black running shoes. Her police badge and gun are attached to her belt.

While working for the PBPD she wears a pair of light grey jeans, a red leather jacket on top of a sleeveless black shirt with the sign of Leo printed on the chest in gold, and black and red boots.

As an agent of the Bureau, Adalet dons a cropped red leather jacket with sleeves that stop at her elbows and a black hood made of specialized sensory deprivation fabric. Under the jacket, she wears a burnt orange tank-top, a pair of black fitted pants, and knee-high dark red, combat-style boots.

In her first suspect appearance in Worst of Wives and Worst of Women, it is known that she exercises, has watched Hamilton, and likes maple syrup.

In her second suspect appearance in Dying for the Gold, she wears a red and gold figure skating outfit, it is discovered that she can skate, and knows chemistry.

In her third suspect appearance in Escape from Pacific Bay, her hijab is gone and it is revealed that Adalet knows how to horseback ride, drinks whiskey, and eats Mu-Shu pork.

In her suspect appearance in Valhalla Calling Thee, it is revealed that Adalet knows sword fighting, has visited Zandar, and fought in Ragnork II.

Powers and Abilities

Since Adalet is half Asgardian, she has some super-human abilities that she uses from time to time.

Asgardian abilities:

* Super-strength

* Enhanced durability

* Enhanced speed

* Superhuman Stamina

* Regenerative healing factor