Dave suddenly look down at his wristwatch and his eyes widen "Oh my God! she's here" he exclaimed in a low voice.

"Did you say something?" Andrew asked but Dave shook his head quickly.

"No, no! I didn't say anything" he pulled out his cell phone and the smile that lit up his face was one Andrew hasn't seen in months "I gotta go, see you later"

"wait Dave, did something happen?" he yelled after him but the guy was already halfway gone "at least take your camera with you" that fell on deaf ears as well, cause Dave was already lost in the crowd of graduates and Andrew wondered what must have got him so excited.

"Andrew" an all too familiar voice called behind him and Andrew turned around reluctantly not knowing if he was really ready to talk to him yet, it's been months since they last exchange words.

The first thing Andrew noticed at the sight of Francis was that, he no longer looked like the cocky arrogant bully he once was, he looks humble and different. Andrew has been depressed after Amelia left for Paris so he didn't pay attention to anyone at school and that includes Francis.

"Hi" Francis greeted nervously. He was fumbling with his graduation hat in his hands.

"hey" Andrew replied, he decided to be nice for the sake of their past friendship.

"I just wanted to say, congratulations, we're finally graduates"

"yeah, congratulations as well"

"thanks"

A short awkward pause followed before he continued "Andrew, I want to apologize, I'm leaving for California with my parent and I think this is the last chance I have to apologize to you" he look Andrew straight in the eye and said "i'm sorry, for everything"

Andrew nodded and told him sincerely "I've already forgiven you, but you know i'm not the one you should apologize to"

"I do" he answered with a smile "and she has already forgiven me"

"she has?" Andrew was shocked, how did Amelia forgive him when she's still in Paris.

"yes she has" Francis answered, oblivious to Andrew's thought.

"but, how?"

"I saw her a while ago with your parent..."

Andrew didn't wait for Francis to complete whatever he was going to say, he rushed away from him, bumping past moving bodies without as much as an apology.

She's back!

She's really back!

He spent everyday wishing that she would share this day with him or at least be here, and- and his prayers were answered.

Andrew stopped when he saw Dave kissing and hugging someone, her back was to him but he already knew who it was.

Dave noticed Andrew first and he whispered something to Amelia's ears and she turned around.

Andrew's breath caught in his throat.

It's really her.

She- she's really here.

Amelia approached him hurriedly and Andrew tried so hard to remember the apology speech he prepared to give her, on his planned visit to Paris but she hugged him before he got the chance to say 'sorry'.

Andrew was stunned by her sudden action but he hugged her back, he hugged her so tightly that one would think he didn't plan on letting go, which he probably did.

"I'm so sorry Lia, I miss you so much"

"I miss you too" she said

Tears of joy ran down his eyes, he hoped and prayed that this wasn't a dream.

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry for everything Lia, I'm so sorry"

"it's okay Andrew, I've forgiven you, and I want us to move on, I want us to be siblings again"

If this was a dream, Andrew never want to wake up.

He pulled away from the hug and studied her face, she's really changed this past few weeks, she looks more beautiful than ever. He wipe away the tears that escaped her eyes "I promise that I'll never hurt you again and I'll never allow anyone to hurt you and I'll spend the rest of my life amending all the horrible things I did to you"

She smiled and hugged him again "I trust you. you're my big brother after all"

Andrew sobbed shamelessly after he heard those words.

Her forgiveness and trust are all he ever wanted. Having his sister trust him again was enough, he could ask for nothing more.

He knew he would always regret what he did to her but he was going to do everything in his power to make it up to her.

That's his promise.

"This is what I've always wanted Dan. I can't believe our kids are finally okay and lia was able to forgive her brother and us as well" Patricia sighed in satisfaction, wiping away tears of joy from her eyes.

"I told you things were going to get better without having to lie to her in the beginning" Dan told her.

"yes I realized that now"

"I'm glad too" Dan pulled her close as they watched the two siblings with tears of happiness.

Actually, everyone was watching the scene with tears. No one thought that this would ever happen after Amelia found out the truth and angrily left the house. It was a sight to behold and everyone was happy for the family.

Eliana who stood between Quinn and Dave turned away from the scene with a disapproving frown "I still don't like him though" she said but no one paid her any attention and focused on the happy sight ahead.

THE END

****
A/n 

Finally, here we are at the very end of 'A brother's regret'. the epilouge is quite long but the content were necessary.

Thanks to all those who read, voted and commented, I didn't complete this book alone, your effort and patience really kept me going.

And I want to say a special thanks to all those who gifted me with amazing cover pages. I never really expected such show of kindness on my very first book. Thanks a lot for that.

The floor is open for questions. If you have questions for me or my characters, you are welcome to do so and I will set a date to answer them all.

My next bullying book is titled 'Who's the bully now'

Follow me on another wonderful journey of bullying and regret, where two best friends are suddenly stuck in a love triangle with the same girl they both bullied in middle school.

BOOK DESCRIPTION.

... she glance up at me and her chocolate brown eyes held me in place and it felt like she could see through my deepest darkest secrets...

"who are you?" she asked

... "my name is Justin Newton"

"get out of my office, you're fired"

-------------------

Justin Newton and Raphael Romero were once the golden boys of Silver land during their school days, they were known, feared and admired by every soul in their town for their good looks and wealthy background and that made them proud, arrogant and a bully to their school mates.

They bullied a lot of students in middle school and made life hell for a particular student, Nelly Ruben, who they gave the nick name 'fat Nelly'

But things take a turn in the future when Nelly became Justin's boss and Rahael's business tutor under a different name and she didn't plan on being the helpless little girl they both bullied in middle school.