Ouch

I started to go down the street when I saw the girl that I saw yesterday. She was riding on her bike coming right at me. I was going to fast to stop. She started getting closer. I started getting closer. 5..... 4..... 3..... 2..... 1..... OUCH.
"I am so sorry!!!!" We said at the same time.
"No really it was my fault." She said.
"No. It was just an accident." I said. "It was no ones fault. Really." As I said that I saw that her ankle was bleeding.
"Ooh. Owe." She said.
"Here. My house is only a little way down the street. Let me clean it up." I guided her to my house. I was walking and developed a stinging pain on my knee. I looked to see it was covered in blood.
"Woah. That's narley. Are we almost there?" She asked.
"Yeah but I don't know if I'll be able to make it. It hurts really bad." I said turning to her.
"Here let me help you." Se said picking me up bridal style.
"Thanks. But you didn't need..."
"I know but I didn't want you to get even more hurt." She said cutting me off.
"Thanks." I said, pointing to my house. "It's this one."
"Ok. Can you walk up the drive way?" She asked, concerned.
"Yeah. Thanks." I said as she dropped me so I could stand. Ouch. I thought.
We walked up to the house and I pulled out my keys. We got inside and I told her to go sit on the couch. I walked to the sink and grabbed two wash cloths and got them under warm water. I turned around to grab a couple bad aids from the first aid kit and fell over.
"OWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed not realizing how loud I was being.
"Are you ok?!?" She asked me.
"Yep. I'm just fine." I said as calmly as possible. "Can you help me up?" I asked.
"Of course." She said. And helped me up. She helped me to the couch and cleaned up the wound, finishing it with band aids.
"Your turn." I said.
"Thanks." She responded.
I cleaned her ankle and put a band aid on it. She seemed really nice. While she was cleaning me up and I was cleaning her up, we were telling each other about ourselves. I found out her name was Olivia but I could call her Liv. (I told her that I would call her Livvie cause it's different, like me). She liked it. She just moved here from Oregon. We were talking for a while and we hung out, too. I got a text and saw that it was Riley.
Conversation:
M- me
R- Riley

R- hey loser. Me and Thomas went to the store with mom.

M- oh ok honestly I didn't even realize that you were gone

R- well we have errands to run you'll be home alone for a while.

M- ok fine with me later loser

End of conversation

"Hey, my family won't be home for a while. Can you hang out?" I asked.
"Yeah. My mom just texted me and said she was going out."
"My mom, sister and brother are out running errands." I said.
"What time is it?" She asked looking at me. I checked my phone and saw that it was already 9:00.
"It's 9:00" I said Looking back at her.
"Oh. Ok." she said looking surprised but shrugged it off.
"What do you want to do?" I asked.
"I don't know what can we do?" She asked.
"Anything. Te sky's the limit." I said.
"Do you have Netflix?" Healed smirking.
"Sure do." I said smirking back at her.
"Movie night?" She asked, already knowing the answer.
"Of course!!" I said.
We agreed on Mean Girls.
Then the Breakfast Club.
Then Tinker Bell.
Then we fell asleep during Revenge Of The Bridesmaids.
It was a really good night. Yeah.... a really good night. I think this girl will be a pretty good friend.

----------------------------------------------
Do you guys like it? If you have any ideas for me, DM me on Instagram. I'll try to incorporate it in the story if I can. My user is 72mandy_land72 love you ~~Mandy