Saying Goodbye

I woke up with an hour and a half until we leave. So, I decided to go say my last goodbyes to Andrea and America. I texted them to tell them to meet me at Starbucks in 5 minutes. They agreed so I fixed my hair and make-up. I told my mom to drive me and after finally talking her into it, we left. We got here and I told her I'll text her when I'm ready to be picked up. I walked inside and ordered my usual (salted caramel frappe). I turned around to see Andrea and America sitting at a table talking.
I walked up to them and said,"Hey girlies!!!"
"Hey girly," they said in unison.
"What's up" America said.
"I just finished packing." I told them.
"I can't believe your leaving me," Andrea said. America elbowed her and stared at her until she corrected herself.
"Us, I can't believe your leaving us" said Andrea smirking.
I tried to hide the fact that I was tearing up. They know me to well to be tricked by my strong girl act. So I stopped actin and started balling my eyes out. They joined in we have each other really long hugs. I love these girls. Why can't I stay with them. We sat there and talked for a while talking about our memories together. Then I got a text from my mom saying that she needs to pick me up soon. I looked at the time and realized that it was 10 till 9. So I texted my mom back telling her I was ready. The girls did the same. I'm going to miss them.
"Oh better text and tweet us everyday!!" Andrea said holding back tears. Next thing I know we were all crying and were in a group hug when my mom pulled up. We said our goodbyes and I got in.
"We have to go to the house and pack the rest of our things. Then we have to go so we aren't late for the plane ride." Mom said.
"Man that would be awesome." I said, to quiet for her to hear.

*************

We got home and walked inside it was so empty that it didn't even seem like home. We finish packing and I got into the truck and watched the beach until my mom got in and we finally drove away......