"How are you..."

    Shi Yinlan took a sip of the water in the glass and said, "I have been investigating him all the time."

."But you..."

    "Am I his wife?"

    Shi Yinlan sneered and said: "We belong to a business marriage. We didn't have any feelings at the beginning, but we were married... I don’t have any respect, I have a female celebrity younger than my own children, and even have an illegitimate child outside..."

.Seeing Li Jincheng looking at herself motionless, Shi Yinlan put down the water glass in her hand and said, "Of course, if it was just like this, I would close one eye, but unfortunately... he is too stupid... The ability to manage that company, but tried to own everything about Rongsheng. He kept saying that it was for his peak consideration, but in fact it was for himself... Once Zhenxuan had an accident and he controlled Rongsheng, the He family was bound to fall, Qifeng Not getting anything, coupled with his illegitimate children outside the house, the situation of the three of us will probably become very miserable, so... Even if you don’t say anything to He Zongtong today, I will let people embezzle He Zhouran from the company. Give him the property information..."

    "Then why are you looking for me?"

    "Compared to He Zongtong, I believe you more."

    "Do you know where Zhenxuan is locked up?"

    "Know the approximate location..."

."What about the conditions?"

    "All the rights and interests enjoyed by the three of us in He's family remain unchanged, the most important thing is... I actually do it for my two children..."

    After speaking, she bowed her head with a little regret, and said: "Although Qixuan and Qifeng are upright and filial to me, their abilities are far less than Zhenxuan... If they can, I hope Zhenxuan can be a little bit more filial. Take care of them and wait until they each get married..."

    "If Zhenxuan is okay, I promise you."

    "Also, don't tell anyone what happened today..."

    Seeing Li Jincheng nodded, Shi Yinlan said, "Do you know Tai O Fishing Village?"

    "knowledge."

    Due to the terrain, there are all huts built by fishermen.

.The huts are built on wooden pillars erected on the water, and households are connected, and fishermen use sampans to enter and exit, resulting in a mixed crowd and chaos in public order.

    That is also the most common route used by snakeheads for smuggling in the past.

    Or in other words, if there is a bit of trouble, He Zhenxuan will be sent from there by the kidnappers to any country in Southeast Asia.

    Seeing the stern look on Li Jincheng's face, Shi Yinlan got up and said, "You need to hurry up. Also, when I came out of the He family, He Zongtong was already calling to raise money..."

    "Thank you."

    Seeing that Li Jincheng had no intention of talking to herself anymore, Shi Yinlan handed him a business card and said, "Call me if you have something to do."

    After Shi Yinlan left, Li Jincheng called the police.

    In less than half an hour, a large number of policemen poured into Li Jincheng's home.

.But that was just a form. After a routine inquiry, the senior inspector surnamed Liang looked at Li Jincheng and said, "Mr. Li, you are not willing to disclose the most basic information of that person to us. You want us How can I trust you?"

[BL] Newly Married [Rebirth]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें