I hang my things on the hooks by the door once I go upstairs. 
"Morning boys," I greet and am met with various mumbled replies that make me smile. Clearly, not one of us was fully awake yet. 

Out the window, I see both Phil's and mine and Ranboo's unfinished houses. Phil insisted his house could be on hold whilst we built the one for Ranboo and me on the side of the hill. Techno also seemed adamant about the idea as "it would clear up more space faster". I had a feeling he wasn't a fan of sharing his small house. 

The house Ranboo and I were going to live in was being built into the side of a nearby hill. Well, it was a lot bigger than a hill but it wasn't exactly a mountain. None of us knew what to call it. We were nearly finished having spent everyday building since Ranboo and I arrived. 

I take my seat at the small table in the centre of the room and Phil slides me a warm cup of tea. I mumble my thanks and take a sip letting the liquid warm me from the inside. 

"I'm going into the SMP at noon for supplies, I can help build until then," Phil announces we all look at him. 

"Do you mind if I come?" Ranboo asks sheepishly. Puzzled, I shoot him a look I knew he'd understand. 
"Why?" Techno questions for me. 

"Everybody talks about L'Manburg and the SMP all the time, I'd just like to see it," Ranboo admits. 

"I don't see a problem with it, you'll be safe since you're new. Just don't wear the anarchist uniform, then you could run into some trouble," Ranboo agrees with Phil's advisement with a firm nod. 

"I have a suit that I can wear instead," he says. 

"Shall we get building?" Techno asks. We all nod and get up. I down the rest of my tea and head for the door. As I shrug on my jacket I bump one of the benches and notice a slip of paper fall off. 

"Whoops," I mutter and pick up the paper. But I'm surprised when I turn it over, it's a photograph. More specifically, a family photo. 

A beautiful woman stood under Phil's wing holding a baby in her arms, I could see a younger Techno clinging onto Phil's free hand and cradled in Phil's other wing. The woman had long silky brown hair and striking blue eyes shaded by her veiled rice hat. Similarly to Phil, she wore a high collared black shirt underneath a light green kimono-style wrap dress. She smiled broadly at the camera cradling her baby close to her chest and leaning into the arm Phil had around her. 

"Phil? Is this Freya?" I guess and take the photo over to Phil who was just about to walk out the door. He takes the photo gingerly and smiles, I watch a thousand memories flick past in his eyes. 

"Yeah that's her, this photo was taken just after Wilbur was born," Phil says. Curious, Techno joins us and looks at the photo. 

"Phil, you look like you're about to pass out," he chuckles and Phil joins in. 
"Yeah, you and Wilbur had us beat," he laughs. 

We leave the photo on the bench where I'd found it and set out for the house. We planned to finish the outside today so that tomorrow we could do the inside. After a few hours of hard work, Phil and Ranboo head off and Techno and I stop for a break. 

"How do you feel about going hunting with me?" he asks. I look back at the house, from the progress we'd made we could finish the outside in no time so it didn't matter if we finished today or tomorrow. 

"Yeah let's do it," I say.  

~~~~ Ranboo's P.O.V ~~~~

I struggle to remember everything Phil tells me as we stand next to the nether portal just outside the community house.