"How much do you remember about Pogtopia?" I ask Ghostbur. I look at him and his brows and furrowed in thought. 

"What is Pogtopia?" he says perplexed and I sigh.
"The cave where we used to live when you were alive. Y/N and Techno and Tubbo lived with us there too," I look back at the fire. How could he not remember?

"I don't remember that..." Ghostbur trails off guiltily. 
"You only remember good things don't you?"
"Yep."
"But Pogtopia wasn't all bad!" I sit up straighter thinking about everything we did together in the ravine. 

"We'd play games and pranks and we'd go hunting and train with Techno and mess around a lot! Wilbur was happy when we did those things! He was laughing!" I feel my frustration building and my voice rises with it. 

"Was Alivebur really happy?" Ghostbur asks. He sounds like he's far away, although these days everything feels like it's years away. 

"He was less happy towards the end," I mumble. He was mad, completely bonkers. We tried to help but we never understood, we never really knew how insane he was. He was another person, not Wilbur. 

Were there things he didn't tell us? There must have been. Wilbur wasn't just who I could see but he was who I couldn't see too. He had to make that TNT sometime and he had to organise that meeting with Dream away from us. Was there more than one meeting? Did Y/N know? Did anybody know? Or were we all pawns in his grand plan? Nothing but pieces on his board game of death. 

Secretly, Wil was someone else, I knew that. But was my brother there at all? Surely he was, you can't get rid of an entire person so easily. Maybe he was there sometimes. In the jokes we shared or the games we played. Maybe he was there when he trained with us and we talked about the good old times. But he wasn't there all the time. That's why Ghostbur doesn't remember. 

I grip on tighter to the notebook and feel the compass press into my chest with the pressure. 

"Why don't I remember?" Ghostbur asks. Unable to put my thoughts in words I simply reply "I don't know."

~~~~ Y/N's P.O.V ~~~~

The atmosphere at the table was as tense as the storm outside. It was late in the night now although it didn't feel like Ranboo and I had arrived that long ago. The tea that I had cradled in my hands had long gone cold and I was still yet to finish the cup. 

"Techno, you remember Freya?" Phil's eyes are locked on the wooden table. 
"Yeah, Mum," Techno replies. I didn't know his mother's name.

"I loved Freya so much. She was everything to us, but like most people, she wasn't my first love. There was somebody before her who I loved nearly as much," Phil starts. He glances around the table; giving us all a look that says "strap in, this will be a long story". 

I lean back into my chair enjoying the warmth of a blanket I had fetched earlier from upstairs. It was rather cold despite the glowing fireplace. I try to focus as much as I can not wanting to forget any details.

"Enderians were the race blessed by the gods, or so the stories told. They were the creation of a demigod who nobody could name nor remember. They lived in a city in another dimension the demigod created to protect them from the impurities of the human race. 

Over this city, a goddess ruled; keeping order and protecting the land with a giant obsidian scaled Dragon. Many people sought the magic of this city but they were never a match for her, the daughter of Hades.

Similar to the culture of her people, she adorned herself in violet silks and velvets so deep they looked black. Gold jewellery hung delicately from her ears, neck, wrists and fingers. Her eyes and lips were dark shades of crimson like the poppies and red marigolds, flowers of death, that she wore on her belt and the large hat that shadowed her face.