"Do you not get it?"

"Get what?"

"How serious this is!" Ginny hissed.

"Dumbledore is going to completely erase our memories, so everything seems like normal, no one besides us four knows and Dumbledore's spells aren't likely to break or wear off, so everything will be fine once they go home. You and Harry will go back to normal. I won't want to rip his head off every time I think about him. It will all be good." Ron said in a tight voice.

"But what if the spell doesn't work on someone? What if they're just here and it stops working! And then…"

"Professor Dumbledore's exact words; "Let me take care of the politics and let there be more love in the world. Or something along those lines. Crazy old coot."

"You want to rip Harry's head off?" Ginny smiled, some things would never change. No matter how odd the situation.

"Why do you think he's not here?"

"Same reason I don't want to be here." Ginny mumbled under her breath. But Ron was right, eventually they would have no memory of this and everything would proceed like it should have.

Everything was going to be all right.

…~*~*…*~*~…
2012

By the time Harry and Ginny awoke the next day, Hermione had let herself in and started cooking supper.

"Morning." A now fully clothed Harry mumbled at Hermione. His eyes were bloodshot and dry and his hair was sticking up at odd angles, more so than usual.

"Evening, actually." Hermione said placing a plateful of food in front of him. "By the time I was able to get you two home it was eleven AM."

Harry glanced at the clock, quarter to six. Almost six hours of sleep; pretty good considering. Harry poked at his food with his fork, if he pushed it around enough, it would look like he ate something.

On the other hand, Ginny's appetite had almost tripled. She wasn't eating like Ron, just steadily.

"I'm going to the Ministry. See if they came up with something over the day. Vance should be getting back there soon too." Harry said.

"Wait! I'm coming with you!" Ginny stood up so fast her chair almost fell over backwards.

…~*~*…*~*~…
1996

"What do you mean to tell me you've made no progress? What does no progress mean? What the hell have you been doing for the past six hours?" Harry shouted at a thin woman, who seemed to be leading the group of unspeakables who worked on the time devise.

Vance rushed into the small room. "We've been trying to pin point the exact time your children are in. It's very difficult because everything we've tried either gives a rough estimate or tells us when they are but doesn't track them through time. They are constantly going forward at a speed that's identical to ours; which is good news."

"So where are they?" Ginny said.

"As of twenty minutes ago they were in March 24, 1996, 19.02.

"96, He was right." Harry thought.

"Seven. They are almost an hour ahead of us."

Vance rubbed his eyes in attempt to hide his annoyance. "Mrs. Potter, are you familiar with theoretical time-travel?" Vance said patiently.

The Potter Kids and the Time Turnerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें