Same Pain...Same Smile.

(Hinata POV)

“HINATA!” said Ino, as she tackled me to the ground. “I’ve missed you girly. It’s been so long since you’ve been at school!”

“It’s only been a week Ino…and you’re hugging me too tight…” I said, trying to breathe

“Whoops! Sorry.” said Ino.

“Yea lay off my girlfriend Ino.” said Naruto, glaring at Ino and trying to pull me away. Ino’s grip got tighter though and I was fixing to pass out because of lack of air.

“Lay off Naruto. She’s my ‘girl’ friend too. Plus I bet she loves me better than you.” responded Ino, sticking her tongue out at Naruto.

“As if! I think you and I both know that Hinata loves me more because I’m the one who is her boyfriend.” said Naruto, managing to pull me away from Ino and pulling me to the side.

“Yea. But I’m her friend which makes me number one in her book. She can tell me secrets and talk about girl stuff that she can never talk to you about.” Ino had a smug look on her face as she said that. She came back over to me and grabbed my arm. “And I missed her more.”

Naruto grabbed my other arm, with the broken wrist I might add, and held on to it. “I missed her more than you Ino.”

“Nuh uh.”

“Yea huh.”

“NUH UH!!”

“YEA HUH!!”

I sighed as I was literally right in the middle of their argument. Thank goodness Sai, Sakura, Temari, and Shikamaru came as soon as they heard yelling. “What’s going on here?” asked Sai, clearly wondering why Naruto was arguing with his girlfriend.

“Sai get your girlfriend off of Hinata!” yelled a very aggravated Naruto, pulling me towards him.  

“Not until you let go first!” yelled an also very aggravated Ino and also pulling me towards her.

“LIKE HELL I WILL.” They both glared at each other while I sighed. I know they both love me but this is just ridiculous. Plus my arms hurt. I looked over at Sakura with a pleading look and she understood what I wanted her to do. She pulled her sleeves up and came towards Ino and Naruto, who were too busy glaring at each other to notice her, and hit them both on the head.

“YOU BOTH ARE HURTING HINATA YOU IDIOTS! GROW UP WILL YA!” she shouted.

They were both about to protest before she raised her fist again and that shut them up real quick.

They let me go and I came towards Sakura. “Thanks for that Sakura.” I said.

She smiled at me and she fixed my hair. “No problem.”

“How are you feeling Hinata?” asked Shikamaru, his voice full of concern

“Yea…I mean I know you got a week off but are you sure you don’t want to take some extra days off just in case?” said Temari.

The only response I had was a sigh. ‘Here we go again.’ “I promise I’ll be fine.”

They all looked at me with concern so, I tried changing the subject. “Where’s Sasuke at?” As soon as I said that though, there was honk from a black convertible to which parked right beside us. Sasuke was behind the wheel, with shades on, smirking right at us.

“Guess who got his license losers.” said Sasuke, turning off the engine.

“No way!” said Naruto. “Ah you douche bag! You got yours before me!”