Authors Note. (Please Read. If you Dare) JK

Sasuke: So Munchie140 was wondering if you guys would mind if she changed the POV from Hinata to Naruto. Like in some POV books there are some that change POVs for a couple of chapters. That's what she's planning on doing. She heard from her teacher...

Sakura: Sasuke? What are you doing here? Where's Munchie and why are you all smoky?

Sasuke: She blew me up with a bazuka and she is now being punished.

Munchie140: (crying and sobbing) Can I get away from the corner now?

Sasuke: NO! YOU STAY THERE AND YOU FINISH ALL THOSE BRUSSEL SPROUSE!

Munchie140: But I hate brussel sprouse...

Sasuke: WELL I HATE BEING HIT BY A DEADLY WEAPON BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME SAYING ANYTHING.

Munchie140: (Sobs and eats)

Sakura: Anyway...her teachers told her that if you change POVs then the reader would get confused. So tell her what you think by commenting or messaging her. Even if you don't like it she'll do it anyway. By the way...where did you get a dangerous weapon and what for?

Sasuke: I don't know. Something about the creator of Naruto...HEY!

Munchie140: (Puts hands up with pockets full of brussel sprouse.)

Sasuke: DON'T STUFF THOSE IN YOUR POCKET!! (Runs towards her and scolds)

Sakura: (sighs) Please comment and tell her what you think. Or don't. She's gonna do it anyway.

Munchie140: Help me...