Finally one of us spoke up.

"What were you laughing at? Are you mocking us?" Taehyung asked passive aggressively.

I just shrugged, unable to say anything, since I had no real explanation other than, "I was eavesdropping and found it funny that you guys were trying to be quiet but it wasn't working." The sentence didn't seem like a good way to stay on the positive side with the duo.

Suddenly, to both me and Taehyung's surprise, Jimin started giggling. He gained both of our attentions and we stared at him. Jimin looked back at us and saw that we were still serious so he shut up.

"Sorry, sorry." He said quickly and quietly.

His action, I noticed, made Tae crack a smile. I smiled because he was smiling and eventually we were all just quietly laughing with each other at nothing. Jimin made eye contact with me while Tae was still giggling, and he just shrugged with a smile.

Then the bell rang and we were all knocked out of our trances.

---

Jimin P.O.V.-

I think I was overreacting. Just seeing them stare at each other so intensely, I couldn't help but laugh. And Kookie struggled so much on the test, I had to help him. Apparently, Taehyung didn't think the same.

"Still think it was a bad idea."

"Yeah, but it was successful!"

"Could have failed though."

"But- we didn't!"

Taehyung just sighed. He paused in his tracks, suddenly feeling his pockets. I noticed and stopped too, but not after tripping over a crack in the sidewalk. We were walking back to his house, and he looked as if he lost something.

"What is it, Taetae?" I questioned, regaining my posture after almost face-planting the ground.

"I can't find my phone. I think I left it at school, I'll be back, go wait for me at home." He stood up and quickly kissed my forehead, running back to school.

I was about to call after him but gave up, pouting and walking back alone.

---

When I eventually got there, there was a sticky-note on the fridge from Jin-hyung. "I had a gig, be home around 6 :)" I smiled and put it on the table for Tae when he gets home. My bag was getting annoyingly heavy so I went upstairs to Taehyung's room and dropped it on the floor next to the doorway.

Groaning, I fell back-first onto the bed with a satisfied sigh, kicking off my shoes. I turned over, laying on my stomach and grabbed my phone from my pocket and opened it with the face-id as soon as I flipped it over. It was already in the Instagram page so I scrolled for a bit, turning on my back again.

Suddenly, I saw a picture of Jungkook on my feed. He was playing with his dog, and I smiled unconsciously. I clicked his profile and scrolled through his pictures, the smile never leaving my face. 

Honestly, why not? No ones around, and he's your friend now. This is normal.

Normal my ass. I scrolled all the way back to the top and saw the big blue "Follow" button. Huh. I could've swore that I already followed him. Oh well. I followed him again and saw he had links to his other accounts on different platforms. I clicked each link and followed him on everything.

Why not? We're friends. This is completely not suspicious. At all.

I snorted, not even believing myself. But I was in a happy and perfect relationship with the love of my life since I was 5, Kim Taehyung. That was all I needed. 

... Right?

I heard the door open and close, then footsteps up the stairs. I knew it was Tae so I sat up and threw the phone on the bed, going to his closet and grabbing one of his beige hoodies.

Taehyung popped into the room and saw me going through his clothes, chuckling but not stopping me.

"Hey, I couldn't fi- hey, wait, never mind. I found it." 

"Hmm? That's good." 

I put the sweater on and turned back to him getting out of an app on his phone. I was just happy he found it, and happy he was back. We made eye contact and he shrugged. I started crawling onto the bed and he dropped his phone next to him, facing me and hugging and kissing me. He just giggled, giving me all his attention as usual.

Yep, this is definitely all I needed.

---

Jungkook P.O.V.-

The rest of the school day just went past in a blur. I started walking home. I didn't really come to my senses until I was on my bed, looking at my phone. Finally a break.

But I saw something that made me pause.

kth.the.alien. has followed you on instagram.
TaeKiMCHi has followed you on snapchat.
mr.kim.taetae has followed you on tiktok.
tim.kaehyung has followed you on twitter.

Wait, what the actual fuck?

---

a/n:

OKAY SO- OBVIOUSLY SOMETHINGS GOIN ON :)) ehehehehheeheh
guess we'll see
AND ALSO SORRY ABOUT THE UPDATE AGAIN- covid stuff.

- me <33